ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hardcore. :cool:

I learned it by having my ******* power off for ten days last winter. Stupid city power plant.

Freezing showers. *shudders*

cheaptrickfan said:
^^^ Oh sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

mindbleach.jpg

+1.

SHUDDER.

XD

This isn't really a comic but a doodle that I made during one of my god awful computer science classes a long time ago. I think I came up with the guy's face based on the teacher's voice that sounded like he was fixing to crawl underneath a bridge to die as soon as the clock hit 1:15. The bunny/dog ears though.....I don't know man. The mind does funny things when you're this bored.

bunnyman.jpg

Doubleposting again... but you won't mind, surely!! :p Here's yet another comic!! I have some time over Thanksgiving break, so you'll probably see a couple more before next Monday rolls around. Anyway, enjoy!

comic52.png

New one... slightly true, too. I was working on my final paper for graduation and I accidentally saved over a previous section when starting the next section... so I was forced to rewrite about 10 pages worth of material. *sigh*... fresia. So I had to do it over. I HATE it when that happens... and this comic immortalizes that feeling. Enjoy!

comic53.png

Latest posts

Back