Alot of things in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veilside05

Reaction score
always do not happen the way you want them to.....

Does anyone feels the same too?

For me - I wanted to sell my car and buy another one with lower maintenance. But right now there is no buyer for my car. And I just missed a good buy 2 weeks ago and another good buy just came by today. It so frustrating that I cant buy without selling off mine. I am like so stuck right now. ****.....

That's just a fact of life, unfortunately. Rarely will things turn out exactly the way you want them to, you just have to make the best of what you have, what you are given.

Yep pretty much, things rarely go as planned. As a result I never count on anything and always expect for the unexpected.

Unmet expectations can be very difficult. I never thought I would have 3 disabled children. That stress alone is enough to end some marriages.

My wife and I have both been unfaithful to each other. Much of this is just simply trying to find happiness in unhealthy ways. We really are trying to heal the marriage, but it will take time.

Most of us are impatient. We don't don't want to wait for God's timetable.

My Dad is a woodworker, and he is the first to admit he makes mistakes when he is working on a project...what makes him a master of woodworking is not that things go perfectly when he does them, but that he can fix or work around the problems that arise. There's probably a lesson in there somewhere.

Anyway, I hope you have luck selling your car.

Veilside05, although it may be misfortunate not to sell and buy a car when you want to, I wouldn't really class that as a major stumbling block or anything, not unless your life depended on it...

I think I would class this as slightly frustrating :)

I am from asia and driving a 2009 Evolution GSR. The 2 sites do not work over here.
I guess I just need to be more patient.

Nothing in my life has gone right to plan
Some things have gone quite accurately to plan
Many things have gone only remotely to plan
Most things only go very little to plan

x]

Latest posts

Back