Am I The Only One Who Finds "Rockstar" Titles Unusually Hard And Frustrating?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey!:)

I don'y know about anyone else, but I've played many Rockstar titles and not one wasn't brutally difficult. The one that I found especially aggravating was "GTA: San Andreas". I'm just wondering if I'm the only one here who experiences them this way.

Yes they are hard, but I'd rather have a challenging game than an easy one full of tutorials...

Tear of the Goddess said:
Hard? really :l oh well, i don't like the GTA series anyways. L.A. Noire was cool tho.
I recently bought a copy of Noire. I've only played maybe 20 minutes of it so far. Any tips you care to share Tear?

Really??????
I find GTA easy and never use cheats, ruins the game. Mabye I'm just used to the game engine, I have been playing it since the original top down version.

Sorry to dig up an old thread.

you are not the only one. there have been a few parts in every grand theft auto game that made me want to throw controllers and other gaming accessories across the room.

I never did beat San Andreas. That **** combine harvestor mission drove me up the wall.

Fitz said:
I never did beat San Andreas. That **** combine harvestor mission drove me up the wall.
Yeah, that part was a *****. I just drove it down the hill through the trees. I wasn't feeling "Zero's" missions at all. I wish that I could jump inside that game and stick that remote control airplane straight up his fuckin' ass. Worst part was, that **** mission was optional. I wasn't aware it was until someone told me.

Fitz said:
Yeah, that part was a *****. I just drove it down the hill through the trees. I wasn't feeling "Zero's" missions at all.

I wish that I could have jumped inside that game and stick that remote control airplane straight up his ass. Worst part was, that **** mission was optional. I wasn't aware it was until someone told me. Even with the cheats, that title is rough.

Latest posts

Back