an introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solace

Reaction score
Hello, i'm Solace. I'm 17, though sometimes I feel like I was older once, (and sometimes I think i'm delusional lol.) I have always felt like I don't belong 'here', and sometimes the world overwhelms me.

I have a lovely family, but we don't understand each other. I do ok in school, i'm going to college right now. The community college isn't a good place to make friends though.

I am longing for something more, something exciting. I suppose i read too many adventurous books, but nothing makes me more frustrated than the monotony of life, seeing the same faces every day, doing the same things...

I write because I must; putting words together is how I see the world. I think too much about things and the world goes weird, like when you say a word so many times it loses it's meaning.

I'm lonely. I feel like i am missing someone but don't know who. I have one friend who stuck with me though my breakdown 2 years ago, but she's quite busy and I feel odd around her sometimes but it could be the paranoia, and the shame at the depths of lows she saw me at.

I wish I had more friends, and am looking for that one best friend that you just need to be with, but not in a romantic way.

In short: For me life is too much, and yet it is not enough.

Welcome Solace

Welcome to the forum Solace, hope you find what you're looking for.

lol yes, lets see I read a book called "The Witness" by Dee Henderson. She's a sappy inspirational romance suspense writer, and it always involves cops, FBI agents, dead people, and an exciting case that has to be solved before the love of his life dies.

lol anyway. thanks for the welcome ing ness.

Solace said:
lol yes, lets see I read a book called "The Witness" by Dee Henderson. She's a sappy inspirational romance suspense writer, and it always involves cops, FBI agents, dead people, and an exciting case that has to be solved before the love of his life dies.

lol anyway. thanks for the welcome ing ness.

Must be good!

nah lol

Welcome to the forum solace I myself am always looking for something exciting life is to simple and without a purpose sometimes...in the crazy part of my head I wish america would go communist (or be taken over) so I could join a rebel resistance group....<---nerdy

But yeah life is to boring *le sigh* its like damnit were is all the purpose in life?

Hello Hijack,

*wistles* I never had similar thoughts...nope. not at all. lol... *wistles again* Okay maybe I did when I was younger and stronger I wanted it to happen. Now i'm deathly afraid it'll happen as sort of an ironic punishment.

Actually it's what my novel i'm writing is about right now.

Thanks to the rest for the welcomes!

Solace said:
Hello, i'm Solace. I'm 17, though sometimes I feel like I was older once, (and sometimes I think i'm delusional lol.) I have always felt like I don't belong 'here', and sometimes the world overwhelms me.

I have a lovely family, but we don't understand each other. I do ok in school, i'm going to college right now. The community college isn't a good place to make friends though.

I am longing for something more, something exciting. I suppose i read too many adventurous books, but nothing makes me more frustrated than the monotony of life, seeing the same faces every day, doing the same things...

I write because I must; putting words together is how I see the world. I think too much about things and the world goes weird, like when you say a word so many times it loses it's meaning.

I'm lonely. I feel like i am missing someone but don't know who. I have one friend who stuck with me though my breakdown 2 years ago, but she's quite busy and I feel odd around her sometimes but it could be the paranoia, and the shame at the depths of lows she saw me at.

I wish I had more friends, and am looking for that one best friend that you just need to be with, but not in a romantic way.

In short: For me life is too much, and yet it is not enough.

Hello Solace, I'm sorry for replying to your introduction so late, but better late than never. The name's Caesium, by the way. Nice to meet you.

Have fun here on ALL.com solace :)

Latest posts

Back