Another lonely soul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ensom

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm 20, from Canada. Other than that, I'm just another lonely person in this cold world.

Welcome to the forum ensom :)
I left a message in your guestbook right after you joined.
I was wondering if you are of Norwegian/Scandinavian descent?

Oceanmist23 said:

Not everyone's a viking, Oceanmist. Though, of course, we'd all like to be.

Wow thanks for the welcomes everyone. You seem like a nice bunch.

Oceanmist - I am Norwegian on my mother's side :)
One of my goals is to learn the language and visit Norway someday--maybe even move there if that's possible. It looks like such a beautiful place.

Nyktimos said:
Oceanmist23 said:

Not everyone's a viking, Oceanmist. Though, of course, we'd all like to be.

Hehe well I had a good reason for asking.. Because 'ensom' is the Norwegian word for 'lonely' :p

ensom said:
Wow thanks for the welcomes everyone. You seem like a nice bunch.

Oceanmist - I am Norwegian on my mother's side :)
One of my goals is to learn the language and visit Norway someday--maybe even move there if that's possible. It looks like such a beautiful place.

That's cool ensom :D
Norway is a beautiful place indeed, but much of the Norwegian landscape is the same/similar to the Canadian landscape.
I've always had an idea in my head that Canadian nature must be like a huge version of the Norwegian nature lol.
I hope you'll like the forum, fellow Viking girl ;) Stop by the chat sometime too!

*Hugs*

I'm definitely fond of the scenery in Canada, though I hardly ever get the chance to go out there to see it since I'm stuck in the city :(

By the way, I'm actually male ha ha - should've mentioned that in my initial post.

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm liking it here already.

yeah, welcome friend. i live in norway, not that great, but thats prolly more me, not the country

Hi ensom, welcome to the group. We can be lonely at times and that is because we don't have someone beside us that we can share our innermost feelings. This is the perfect place for us to have since most of us here have the same issue that could connect to each other.

Latest posts

Back