Another new member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerardo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while, but I'm also another user who got here while googling "I'm alone". Even if I haven't posted much in here, reading your stories, I've felt related. Also, the responses are very encouraging and I've learned a few things by reading from you all. My name is the same as my nickname, although friends call me Geri. I'm 27 years old, and I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm an Industrial Engineer, about to finish a Master's Degree in Engineering Management. And like many in here, my life is a lonely one.

There are times where I spend entire weekends without seeing or speaking to anybody (I don't count the cashiers at stores :p). If love were a person, I'd say it runs like mad each time it sees me. I'm more of the quiet and analytical type. Also, I'm a bit of a nerd, since I love videogames, movies and anime. I do want to improve my social skills, and am planning to get some musical instrument classes in a while (probably piano).

I posted some pics of myself at the "Let's see the faces" topic in "General Chat". Overall, I have to say I really like these forums, and I hope I can be of help to others in here as well. Greetings!

Hey dude..nice to meet you..or read about you actually :)...
find an instrument that you identify best with. i'm learning to play the guitar...alone yes, but i have some friends who know better and they teach me things from time to time..it's relaxing..best of luck with that and i hope you meet new people there:)

Latest posts

Back