Another.... sad releasing thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksentije

Reaction score
Okay so im making yet another thread just to make my self feel a bit better....
something like crying..
So Im 16 im in the 3rd grade of the high school and i feel....
well at most of the time i feel normal not happy or sad but sometimes i get sad... like now for example.

So what i wanted to talk about is my school.
We started having something like an extra class where we all get in a circle...
with chairs... and we talk to our psychology proffesor and do all sorts of things... like draw our signs and then everyone comments on every sign.
I really love psychology and i want to go to college to study it but i am not so sure of it now... since everyone says how i shouldnt do it and i know that should not effect me but still..
Anyways when this class started i was really glad i loved it... we had it once a week... and now we have it every 2 or 3 weeks or so.

The teacher said.... well she said that if we have anything to talk about with her we can feel free to come to her office and talk... and that is what i really wanted to do... but i cant because im ... well im afraid i guess.
So at one class we had the assignment to draw our life line... draw the ups and downs and explain them.
Most of the people i go to class with are just joking around and dont take the matter seriously...
And what really hurts me is when i talked noone cared what i had to say they just couldnt wait for me to finish.
I didnt point out anything obvious how im lonely and stuff...
And i really hoped that the Teacher would be able to at leats tell that something.... ANYTHING is wrong with me... and there is nothing i would like more than for her to ask me then i could say everything i wanted..
But she didnt notice... or maybe she did but didnt want to say anything.
I was very sad that day. I mean i have 3 friends but they are my friends only when im at school.. I never go out with them or at all for that matter.
When were not in school i never get a text or anything.
And as for school.... i dont know what college to go to... im so confused...
my head is going to explode from all this.
What should i do... im really good at languages but should i go to college for that even though i know that there is a lot of reading involved and i really am not that much of fan of reading.... or psychology... where 90% of the world says DONT GO THERE YOU WILL REGRET IT.....
i dont know. I want psychology because i want to learn to understand people.... to help them... because i know what i feel like and i know im not the only one feeling this way.

Noone knows what i truly feel. I always smile and laugh... and when i do that im mainly sad... and love it when i go to coffe with my friends after school... then i feel really happy like im a part of something... but no.

I dont have time to talk now my brother wants on the internet and im claiming everyhting is fine..... well ima go and be "happy" now.... hope i get some replys.... minds you i wrote a whole novel here

Aksentije said:
I really love psychology and i want to go to college to study it but i am not so sure of it now... since everyone says how i shouldnt do it and i know that should not effect me but still..

Who are these people who would tell you such a thing?

Ah yes, high school...don't let all that get to you. Teenagers (no offence) are ignorant towards their peers and everything around them, they're just trying to make it through. I know how you feel, there used to be this one jerk in my grade 10 music class who would always talk when other people were playing, it bothered me and made me very nervous. You just have to block them out.

Go talk to your teacher, she might have noticed but she could be just chalking it up to teenage hormones and mood swings, or she could be waiting for you to come to her. Sometimes its hard to get teenagers to open up unless they are ready, she could have asked you but got a "I'm fine" response. Even if you are nervous just force yourself to do it, make an appointment and just go.

If you want to get into psychology go for it, do what you want to do with your life. These people who tell you that you shouldn't might thing emotionally you can't handle it, it has to be a huge burden especially if you are the caring type of person. To sit there and listen to other peoples problems and not go home after and worry about them has to be so difficult to do. I find that interesting myself so I say go for it, see if it is something you can do.

Thans for the replies they helped :D
And as for the question who tells me not to go in psychology...
well most of my family.... not my mom or anything like that...
My brother and cousin and a lot of people i really know well....
I think that shouldnt bother me... but its never the same you know
Its like when you get an A and someone says how you didnt deserve it...
and you know you did but it still isnt the same o_O

Phychology is a great field!

Think about how you feel now - if you can remember this feeling -all the hows, and why's and "oh-no's" then when you're a psychologist - Just imagine what a help you will be to young people who feel like no one understands them!

Also - Brothers, from my experience, are notoriously poor influences!

Latest posts

Back