Another Walk (this time with even more dog)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
2hx62wz.jpg

2yvt89d.jpg

nl1xt5.jpg

2l9gq3b.jpg

29ay6fr.jpg

19p2k5.jpg

34rj41l.jpg

29w91nd.jpg

28lyhip.jpg

Wow! I love that first pic of the sheep, and that purple tree! (The other pics are beautiful shots too.)

And your dog is so adorable! I wanna squish him.

^^Thanks. It isn't really the most scenic walk we have, but it is all country, which Trojan really likes (no lead) and it is a peaceful track, which is nice. The 2nd to last pic is our destination, it takes about an hour to get to the ford and back again.

When the fields have some crops in it can look amazing though - if they do sunflowers.. Maybe this year they will (last year was maize).

I love all the photos but especially the last two. Trojan looks like he is enjoying his paddle.

What a great place to enjoy a lovely walk in the sunshine, it looks so tranquil. :D

Nice pictures. I don't get the more dog though, I only see dog in 2 pictures, if one is a dog in the 5th picture or another animal.

Yes that is my dog, not a wild boar ( no joke. We do have them around here).
The 'A walk with my dog' photos which I posted some while ago had no photos of my dog in the original sequence.

This has two, so there is definitely more dog going on this time.:)

lonelyfairy said:
Lovely photos! Adorable sheep and the dog. :)

I love ALL the pictures Jag. The second one I wish you and I could just keep walking and getting to know one another.....it looks so peaceful there!!....thank for sharing :D

ohohoh, look at that dog! I must say, you live in a lovely part of this planet

The 4th pic is of what ? A well ? An old piece of farm machinery ?

Beautiful pictures, lucky lady to live in such a scenic place.

Lovely pictures and a very friendly looking pooch too. I keep meaning to post photos of my own, but then I get sidetracked and my limited brainpower can only store so many thoughts for later use!

Thanks everyone.
Grackle, yes it is an old well, I quite like broken down old stuff like that.
My dog is an old boy of about 13 but he adores being fussed so you would all be welcome! He is spoiled I am afraid😻

user 130057 ... Get those photos taken please, I love seeing everyone's pics and I know others do too😸

jaguarundi said:
yes it is an old well, I quite like broken down old stuff like that.

Me too, they are my favourite. There's something I find very, hmm, "magical" about them. Man-made contraptions built and abandoned on nature, while nature tries to reclaim them, swallowing them in brambles and ivy, rusty colours abound.
There are lots of these things here, old miner's cottages in the middle of nowhere... great places for walking dogs and taking photos, though I have no dog at the moment. Swap you a cat for the day?

^ Glad the photos are appreciated. I already have 3 cats and given the way they behave to new cats on the block another one for the day would unleash world war three, cat style, I suspect. The 3 legged Siamese from the nethermost pit of hell is bad enough as it is! :D

Latest posts

Back