Anxiety and stress got to me last night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailor Moon

Reaction score
I"m such in a daze...light headed and hard to focus/type...

It's 4pm basically laying down since last night migrain....

It was sooo severe I couldn't really see..

ugh I feel soo dazed....

My wisdom tooth cause more pain and stress from job didn't help either...that's what caused the chaos wheel to spin ...

I have an interview tomorrow and still recovering from my migrain....

I didn't eat since last night either...keep throwing up because of my migrain.

I think I over did it with the migrain medicine...cause I threw it up...I took like 5

how can I manage my migrains....I used to be on prescription migrain medicine but I really dont want to go back on it...

How can I manage stress but being broke

Sailor Moon:

I would strongly advise seeking serious medical assistance if your pain is so severe and pervasive.

If you are taking 5 of any painkiller at a time, that is a sign that it isn't doing it's job. You need something different, maybe something stronger.

GO SEE A MEDICAL DOCTOR. NOW.

As for the stress, a doctor can direct you to people that can help, like a therapist or psychiatrist.

As for being broke, do you have any family that can support you? Any friends that are understanding enough to support you in this time of need? Perhaps you have people that you have pushed away (or have pushed you away) that can, at least temporarily, give you some assistance?

Remember, there are always options - just take a step back, a deep breath, and try to view the big picture.

Let us know what happens, ok?

Latest posts

Back