any furries?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't noticed any furries come through these parts before. I'm sure there have been though. Glad to have ya, tho. Welcome.
I had a friend from way back who was into furry culture, so, always considered myself in good standing with them.

hahahaha thanks guys :LOL:
if anybody is a furry tho.... im here! :sneaky:
I'm curious. No need to answer if you don't want to. But, have you had sex in full costume with another furry? I watched a movie where they did that and it really does seem fun. You can change into different animals and act differently each time.

Also, the really cool thing is going to a furry party where everybody is in full costume. You only get to see the character not the person inside the costume. I think that would help me out tremendously. :) It would also help others that are shy and more reserved.

I'm curious. No need to answer if you don't want to. But, have you had sex in full costume with another furry? I watched a movie where they did that and it really does seem fun. You can change into different animals and act differently each time.

Also, the really cool thing is going to a furry party where everybody is in full costume. You only get to see the character not the person inside the costume. I think that would help me out tremendously. :) It would also help others that are shy and more reserved.
....does it make me uncool to think that's all manners of screwed up? Am I really that old now? Lol.
I mean, dress up is fine, but this seems real close to bestiality kind of, to me. I don't see myself doing a rabbit.
I'm sorry if this comes out as uneducated! Lol. I'm trying to understand the allure of it.

....does it make me uncool to think that's all manners of screwed up? Am I really that old now? Lol.
I mean, dress up is fine, but this seems real close to bestiality kind of, to me. I don't see myself doing a rabbit.
I'm sorry if this comes out as uneducated! Lol. I'm trying to understand the allure of it.
I'm not that familiar with this culture, but I'm pretty sure the costumes aren't meant to look like real animals, more like a unique character. Imo the ones I've seen are a similar style as video game or anime characters.

Latest posts

Back