Any ideas ??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
I've met a guy at work , i really like him and he was like staring at me almost all the time but we have never talked . Now i moved to another company and i just want to see him more often ,to know him , to let him know who i'm . The problem is that i don't know anyting about him _ where he goes like fav places , or anything like that may help me to meet him but i don't know !!
ANY GOOD ideas please ??

I've seen it suggested on here before and seemed like a good idea, can you find him on Facebook?

If a true F'booker there may be lots of info on there!

Unless this new company is in the same location as your last, I'm afraid there's nothing you can really do as the chance has passed... unless your willing to call your old company an try and get through to him IF you know his name.

Otherwise you could hang about the area when he gets off work in the hope to accidentally on purposely bump into him.

Yeah it's in the same location !
But i think you are right - in the same location or not there is nothing to do . It's difficult to admit it but it's like this ! I have to accept that "

Nevermind, he might have been a nightmare on the first date, write it off as a nice dream and take a look around and make eye contact with a new guy and then start thinking about what to do next again :)

I know it goes against what most of us would do on this site being shy, lonely etc but gonna put it out there... Why not just try one day to go up to him and say

'Hi, i'm _______ would you like to go for a drink or coffee sometime?'....

I would say whats the worst that could happen he'll just say no but then rejection is hard to take or deal with so i can completely understand that the thought of doing this could be off putting.

Have you ever tried approaching him?

Shy guys have a hard time approaching girls. It's probably best if you do it yourself.

No i've never tried ? cause i don't like to do the first step !
There is 3 things explaining why he didn't talk to me before : he is shy or he is with
someone else or he thinks i just don't care

I think that saying you really like him is kind of weird, since you never talked to him and you don't know anything about him. This being the case, I suggest moving on and being a little bolder the next time you think a guy is cute.

nerdygirl said:
I think that saying you really like him is kind of weird, since you never talked to him and you don't know anything about him. This being the case, I suggest moving on and being a little bolder the next time you think a guy is cute.

she liked 'the way he looks' obviously

In my relationshps i usually don't do the first step but it goes ! This time i don't know what's the difference ?

Latest posts

Back