Any ideas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heretostay

Reaction score
My brother is going to be spending the holidays alone. he doesnt have the money to fly out to see the rest of the fam. i would have gone to his place for xmas if id known he wasnt going to be able to come, but i already bought my tickets.

anyone have any ideas of something i can do for him? something that doesnt cost a lot of money?

Does he have a computer, and internet?

You could use Livestream to watch a Christmas movie with him online. Basically you have a video window and a chat room next to it. I've been watching movies on it a lot this past few weeks with a constant group of people, and it's a lot like having a bunch of friends over for a movie night.

Alternatively, get a few family members and call him up, put him on speaker phone, and sing a Christmas carol.

Can you send him a gift for christmas? That would be nice for him to open a present on the day, won't make him seem so lonely.

Oh and ring him on xmas day too, you probably were going to but I'm sure that might cheer him up.

thanks for the ideas! i was going to call him and send him something. i really like the movie idea. he loves movies.

Latest posts

Back