Any lonely conversation ...No drama coz i'm the queen of drama

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dramaqueen said:
*looks at her username*

Queen of drama? hmmmm we have a problem here lol

hey dramqueen..well I gotta say ..quite surprising..so you think you re the queen of drama..well that means i m really lucky

Dream said:
dramaqueen said:
*looks at her username*

Queen of drama? hmmmm we have a problem here lol

hey dramqueen..well I gotta say ..quite surprising..so you think you re the queen of drama..well that means i m really lucky

Lucky?

I shall never share my ultimate name with another :D

My aunt has you both beat. She is the Grand High Empress of drama. Good grief! I don't know how she can keep it up!
:p

I can show you what true drama is for I defy every soul trying to contradict my words

dramaqueen said:
I can show you what true drama is for I defy every soul trying to contradict my words

Well really good for me that someone beats me in being Number 1 of Drama ....I thought I was the worst!!!!daramtisssiiiinnnnnnnnnng

Oh come on...dramtising...nothing is easier ...but i agree that it s not for everybody..it s a gift we re born with.w.wel I was and i still have it

be optimistic?

make a good end to your hopes and dreams and you'll be all right lol

Heyyy..you re completely off the right way...the happiest are those who dramrise a lot ..that helps them keep hope and go on with their lives..because dramatising is a virtue by which you get rid of all depression and put it at the back of others who listen to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

dramaqueen said:
Dream You play Thalia and let me play melpomene

We'll have fun :D

Thalia...emmmmmmm I see your angle now..well I can't say Im not into it either..Well you put it quite well ....... and you then may be you better change your name into Queen of Tragedy! :p

drama in french means tragedy that's why I chose drama because it's "Tragedy Tragedy comedy" you see? lol

yea that's true..
in french drama "drame" is tragedy as opposed to comedy
in English it is theater.. plays..stage ...whether tragic or comic!!

but generally even in english we say "don't dramatise" "she dramatises things"" meaning don't exaggerate or give a tragic dimension to your story or life.... or oh she 's the queen of drama!!

Latest posts

Back