Any lonely conversation ...No drama coz i'm the queen of drama

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True

that's why I say that I'm the queen of drama lol I wanted to relate all these things..

What are we supposed to talk about? it's your thread lol

ok dramaqueen ..go ahead please.dramatise our dayyyyyyyyyy...show us what you can do

true but now since you have a different angle of dramatising...why don't you try to dramtise in a funny way..why don't we do this...let's launch a callllllllll to all those who come to this this thread...Who can tell the most tragic story in the funniest way.that's a farce in french I guess!!! can you?

hmmmm *shrug*

A park
Seul comes, sits near a stranger who's contemplating nothingness, hesitantly
"hi"
Silence
"hmmm good weather.."
Silence
Pause
"You know I don't want to disturb you but I just wanted to talk... my psy says 'don't be shy, talk' I came today here to talk to people and "beat" my shyness.."
Silence
After a moment, nervously
"I told him that people don't like to talk to me, because... but here I am.."
Silence
angrily
"you don't want to talk to me, right?"
The stranger shakes his head, the mosquito flies from his face
Seul stands up, slaps the stranger, and storms away mutturing "I will never talk to a soul again!"

The stranger, shocked, looks at Seul disappearing behind the trees as if it was the first time he notices her. Another person appears, as if searching for someone sees the stranger and smiles. The person comes near the stranger notices his red cheek, asks with sign language: what's that?
the stranger replies with sign language: a fool slapped me...

Reading it again I realise that it's really horrible sorry ..

This is one stroy I found tragicomic...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=243x13179

I live in a highrise apartment building (for this area), and I am on the top floor (8th floor). I have had cats all through my adult life, but I have never lived in an apartment until about 1 1/2 years ago. So, raising kitties in this kind of environment is very new to me.

Last night, the hallway outside my apartment door was being vacuumed. Spidey and Jake were by the door and both stopped their playing to listen to the noise. Jake eventually went back to what he was doing.

But Spidey did not. He sat and looked at the door for a few minutes, and then, he apparently decided he needed to see what that noise was about. So, he jumped up onto the dining room table, and stood on the back of one of the chairs so he could look out the window. Sad thing was, the 'window' is a mirror that I have on the wall that backs the hallway.

I laughed quite hard for a few minutes, but, then I realized that his early life must have been in a house where he could look out the window when there were noises he wanted to investigate. Also realized that he is still very insecure.

This exlains his fascination with mirrors, I think. He sits in my bedroom and looks in my dresser mirror nearly everyday.

What I don't understand is that Jake was raised as a foster kitten in a home with (I am sure) windows. He does not have the same fascination with mirrors. He also was not concerned about the hallway noises after an initial coureosity.

I am beginning to think that Spidey did have it pretty rough during his early months. I have noticed, for instance, that one of his ears is split at the top. I suspect that this may have happened in the foster home he was in where there were about six cats eating out of the same large bowl, etc. ( I was told this by the foster mom). Even now, if Jake wants to eat out of the same bowl as Spidey is eating out of, Spidey backs away. I can't help but wonder what happened to this sweet boy before he came to me.

Latest posts

Back