any Lonely straight people on this forum?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight? Blimey. What is the world coming to?

I'm pretty wonkey to be fair....

Oh I see. Making a mockery of me, are you? Fine I guess I deserve it

I don't think he meant it that way CAS lol. He is a newbie.

or you meant soph?

Well she's new to this too

CAS said:
Oh I see. Making a mockery of me, are you? Fine I guess I deserve it
If this is a reply to my comment..then if was in no way aimed at you..I'm just babbling..I'm not here to make a mockery of anyone..If it wasn't,sorry I'll shut up:rolleyes2:

Count me in the straight category, but I don't have any problems being around other guys that happen to be gay (as long as they aren't pointing the junk in my direction)

Mike Moose said:
If this is a reply to my comment..then if was in no way aimed at you..I'm just babbling..I'm not here to make a mockery of anyone..If it wasn't,sorry I'll shut up:rolleyes2:

No Mike, i think he means the thread it's self, since it was based on one that he had started.

Minus said:
Mike Moose said:

No Mike, i think he means the thread it's self, since it was based on one that he had started.
oh right..I gottcha..I'll pay more attention:)

lonely is lonely, you dont have to be straight to be lonely, you dont have to be gay to be lonely.

SophiaGrace said:
i request that this entire thread be deleted.

How about we just let it drop into the depths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back