Anyone else ever feel completely un-*******-motivated to do anything?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sometimes feel that way. what i do is blast some music to get me pumped up and motivated. try giving it a shot :]

eris said:
Mr.shankly said:
loketron said:
hi mr. shankley, horray for runners, you can do it!

and i feel unmotivated right after work, when i should shower, instead i get all stinking into my bed, under my sheets and fall asleep untill dinner

i sleep on a bare matress alot....

Hi loketron ;) I will try and go once a week from now ....thats not too much to ask. I walk every day and i will do a 20 mile walk shortly, depending on the weather.

wow that is great :) exercise really does help with so many things

and you can listen to your ipod :p

I try to walk at least a mile or 2 everyday, and living in these damned hills makes it a challenge.

good luck :)

Thanks :)....i did a 18 mile walk the other week to break my new boots in. The middle 8 are very sceneic......so i will do that again shortly( plus there are a few hills in) I will be walking 6-8 hours a day in Nepal at altitude , so i will have to do a bit ;)
Knowing i am going there is the only thing keeping me sane , i am sure. I am going to book for Cuba this time next year , when i get back....and then a tour of europe the following year........after that God knows :(

Latest posts

Back