I'm Broken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpectraApocalypse

Reaction score
I am a narcissist. I'm broken. I cant find anyone. I will never find anyone. I was born to suffer. Everyone hates me. I will never have a relationship. I've only had 1 and I messed that up. No one else is interested. I got lucky and still messed it up. I have no meaning. My life has no meaning. My life has no worth. I'm bad at everything I do. I can't fix myself. I'm not even good at suicide. I've tried it never works. I want to die but I can't. I don't see any reason to live. No one will ever love me. I am unlovable. I am a mistake and I can't wait to die.

Life is so hard when one is at this point. I’m probably not the right person to give advice here as I don’t care if I pass away through the night so my own pain ends, but we don’t actually want to die. We just want our cr@p situation to end.

You know what you say about yourself isn’t actually true, but you believe it, and that’s just as bad. Are you getting any therapy? Are you negatively impacting your body with substances? Are you eating well and exercising? You have to get your own self into order before you’re able to be effective with others. Narcissism can be a big hurdle, but at least you recognise its presence so you can behave accordingly to make yourself more affable to others.

Are you healing yourself? That’s the first step.

I am a narcissist. I'm broken. I cant find anyone. I will never find anyone. I was born to suffer. Everyone hates me. I will never have a relationship. I've only had 1 and I messed that up. No one else is interested. I got lucky and still messed it up. I have no meaning. My life has no meaning. My life has no worth. I'm bad at everything I do. I can't fix myself. I'm not even good at suicide. I've tried it never works. I want to die but I can't. I don't see any reason to live. No one will ever love me. I am unlovable. I am a mistake and I can't wait to die.

Your situation may seem too distressing to overcome, but it needn't be. You know there's a plethora of people out there who's lives have crashed all the way down to the bottom like yours seems. Often times it takes the breaking of one's mind and spirit to finally call out to God for help. And of course, great testimonies and movies are made out of the ones who succeed in turning things around. The same opportunity awaits you if you want it.

If you've the heart for a serious listen, you might give this YouTube audio 35 minutes of your time. It's a profound philosophical sermon by the late great theological pastor Tim Keller. It won't detail or even address all of your issues, but it starts with the most basic premise:

"A Reason For Living"

It’s about two weeks since your post. How are you feeling now?

Latest posts

Back