Anyone else listen to trance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Athiest #001

Reaction score
If so, what styles/artists?

I listen mostly to Psychedelic trance:

Astrix
Alien Project
Andromeda
Infected Mushroom
Electro Sun
GMS
Space Cat
Pixel
Bizzare Contact
Psycraft
Talamasca
Wizzy Noise
X-Noize

But I also really like tech/progressive trance in general.

Love trance.

just put some stuff that you listed in you-tube and currently am lessening to this

Thanks for posting that :D

edit: and now this :D

Hey Atheist. I listen to old trance songs mostly, like Ecuador and Believe. I had my "psychedelic-period" back in the early teenage but nowadays i mostly listen to my own trance music. Not much original stuff created these days in my opinion.

I tend to catch myself listening whenever I'm within ear shot of someone playing trance, but I have not really explored the genre thoroughly. Maybe I should.

Candy to my ears,
Honey to my soul,
Echoing withing my mind
Through the night we roll

Poem I wrote about trance

I love trance! listening to tiesto now lol.

I like progressive/hardstyle/eurodance/house/rave and so on.

iv got like some 20gig of just straight trance. i couldnt cope without it lol. it just gives me a zest for life.

Porman said:
I love trance! listening to tiesto now lol.

I like progressive/hardstyle/eurodance/house/rave and so on.

iv got like some 20gig of just straight trance. i couldnt cope without it lol. it just gives me a zest for life.

My trance world started with Tiesto. I don't know, something about trance put it above all other music for me.

Athiest #001 said:
Epic Bump.

Hooray for epic bumps!
I absolutely love trance. It's my favourite genre, without question. If ever I find myself exploring other styles of music I always seem to drift back to Trance after a while!

I remember hearing my first trance song, Out of the Blue by System F, on a club music compilation CD once and I just stopped reading my book, and went and put the player on repeat for about an hour, just mesmerized at the intensity. I still get chills down my spine listening to truly great trance.

I've been out of the scene for a while, so I'm afraid I'm not up to speed with the newest artists, but I currently enjoy the work of Daniel Kandi, Nitrous Oxide, Above and Beyond, and Airbase.

On a side note, your username is fantastic Atheist #001 (I'm a fellow fan of rationality)!

I'm far more into IDM, Breakcore, other electronic genres: Clark, Venetian Snares, Clint Mansell's soundtrack for Requiem.

There is a special place of nostalgia in my heart for good trance though. I've been really into the Solar Fields album Earthshine lately. It's unlike any other trance I've heard. He finds a midpoint between psychedelic trance, progressive trance and downtempo that's not been done before.

If you know any other non-cheesy deep listening trance albums, pass them along.

Latest posts

Back