Anyone Have A Long Neck?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
Lost Soul said:
Fool. Necks attach the head to the shoulders.

The shaft of a penis is sometimes referred to as the neck, and the glans is often referred to as the head.

Actually I do believe the glans' name as referred to in anatomy texts is "The glans head" :p

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Actually I do believe the glans' name as referred to in anatomy texts is "The glans head"

Probably more often, you'd see it as "Glans Penis"

(hmm) "Glans" is just common slang.

Well... less common than "head." (hehe)

Why would I make a thread that referred to someones genitals? When someone says neck, you'd at least assume whats between the head and chest, unless said otherwise...

Lost Soul said:
Why would I make a thread that referred to someones genitals? When someone says neck, you'd at least assume whats between the head and chest, unless said otherwise...

TRY MAKING A LONG PENIS THREAD AND MAYBE PEOPLE WILL START TALKING ABOUT NECKS BRO

This man here has a long neck:
ngbbs49f550ed4e995.jpeg

Lost Soul said:
No, I'd expect people to use common sense, when reading and replies to a topic, not be stpud and say something that is not what the topic is about...

I seriously thought it was about penis size!

This is the internet, after all.

Barbaloot said:
long_neck.jpg

She has a long neck too.

The girl on the far left, for the curly hair is cute.

Obviously, no one here has a long neck.

NaturistGirl said:
Lost Soul said:
Like Katniss Everdeen.
I know right? I wonder if you chop off her head, another would grow back?

Weird thread.

Ya, not what I was expecting. No. Cinna, would have to make her a new head, but he puts 2 inches onto the neck, so her neck would be even longer!

Parabolani said:
I used to drink about 12 a week.

Which gave you a long neck... How unfortunate, how maybe it is a fortunate thing.... Depends on if you like it or not.

Latest posts

Back