Anyone have MSN/Skype & Want To Chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Sigma said:
ladyforsaken said:
Don't. Want. Skype.

What's wrong with it exactly, not that I'm defending it, I just never had any issues with it.

Well, could just be me, but my experience with video calls on it was terrible. Kept dropping out so much. And when I switched to MSN, it wasn't at all. It wasn't just one time either, several times tried but same.

Sighs.

That must be it then, no cam here, just a mic.

Finally figured out Skype. (Less so how to work it but how to keep it private lol)

Anyone wants to add me its LadyX86

It's never too late for anything. Time and nudity are infinite. :)

Wait a minute, I'm not sure infinite nudity sounds too great.

Scotsman said:
It's never too late for anything. Time and nudity are infinite. :)

Wait a minute, I'm not sure infinite nudity sounds too great.

Infinite nudity could've been normal if not for..... okay let's not get in too deep lol. It just could've been normal. :)

I've had a thought;

The only place MSN will be available is Japan, so I'm wondering if you can simply use a Japanese proxy server?

Of course you'd have to find a decent (free) server, I done a quick search and I already seen a few, you'd have to spread the word to any persons still wanting to use it.

It may not be dead yet!

Same on skype as I am on here :)

But do let me know where you know me from otherwise you'll be ignored like the spammers

9006 said:
I've had a thought;

The only place MSN will be available is Japan, so I'm wondering if you can simply use a Japanese proxy server?

Of course you'd have to find a decent (free) server, I done a quick search and I already seen a few, you'd have to spread the word to any persons still wanting to use it.

It may not be dead yet!

No.
Just step over to the dark side.
All the cool kids are doing it.

Latest posts

Back