anyone here from Japan/China/Korea?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow... this page got kinda dirty... like panties and pillow fights dirty really quick... except with guys... wait...

do gay guys dream of other guys doing that the way straight guys dream of girls doing that?

Papabear said:
wow... this page got kinda dirty... like panties and pillow fights dirty really quick... except with guys... wait...

do gay guys dream of other guys doing that the way straight guys dream of girls doing that?

*hides*

Papabear said:

your question confuses me. O______O

and dont' get Hijacc wrong xD he's straight i was only teasing him~

AlertKid said:
Papabear said:

Nononono, i understand that.

My question was... do gay guys imagine guys having boxer-clad pillow fights the way that straight guys imagine girls having panty-clad pillow fights?

Papabear said:
AlertKid said:
Papabear said:

My question was... do gay guys imagine guys having boxer-clad pillow fights the way that straight guys imagine girls having panty-clad pillow fights?
sometimes i daydream about having pillow fights with my boyfriend and yeah, he's got boxers xD but i'd be wearing a pink nightgown and frilly undergarments <3

AlertKid said:
Papabear said:
AlertKid said:
Papabear said:

sometimes i daydream about having pillow fights with my boyfriend and yeah, he's got boxers xD but i'd be wearing a pink nightgown and frilly undergarments <3

ahh... ok

Latest posts

Back