Anyone in their 40's?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 40 and from the Southeast. Seems like a variety of ages here. Loneliness sure doesn't discriminate.

girlontheshelf said:
Is there anybody in their 40's?

I love my age, im in my late forties and i came to realise there is no stopping the ageing process.

Instead i love the company of people younger to me, and that keeps me going. We feed off each others experiences.

Helen

I'm 44. I look 54 and act 4.

I would love someone to talk to, if anyone would like to write and say hello.

This is my first post since November 2010. I'm not sure why I stopped using these forums. Maybe because I felt I was older than everyone else? So it's nice to see this thread. :)

41 male, Boston MA area. I'm super lonely, going through divorce. Looking for people to talk to.

In just a couple of more years, I'll be. I feel like I'm 20, though. Where did the time go?

I am 46 my kids are from 16 to 20. And they tell me I need to grow up and act more mature.

cbucky said:
I am 46 my kids are from 16 to 20. And they tell me I need to grow up and act more mature.

Just stick your tongue out and wave your hands next to your ears saying 'Nah nah nah!'

I'm 40 and excited about a videogame.

:p

I don't care! (recent song starts playing in my head... 'I love it... I don't care...')

Latest posts

Back