Anyone in their mid 60's?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spirit

Reaction score
:shy: I am a 66 year old woman and I am looking for pen pals my age, male and female, would also love having a special gentleman friend. I live in North Florida and am very lonely, also very sick of not having any friends to talk to my own age. I sit here at this pc all day joining one group after the other trying to find someone just to talk and laugh with and so far nothing other than another day has passed outside my window. I cant drive and my only child, a 33 yr old mother of 3 isnt interested in anything I like to do or talk about. I cant say I am interested in a particular thing, to be honest I am in love with life and like to talk about anything. Hope to hear from some good folks who are also looking for friends.

Hello spirit. Not quite mid 60's but 49, also a grandmother to 2. Enjoy outdoors also, walking my dogs and obsessed with gardening!You are more than welcome to PM me if you wish.:)

Latest posts

Back