Anyone like anime?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wadokai said:
Hey everyone. I'm fairly new here but just gotta say I love anime!

My favorites include: Dbz, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and Higurashi no naku koro ni.

I've seen many sereies but these are the ones i like quite a bit. I'm more of a horror/thriller genre person, so higurashi no naku koro ni works well for that.

Anyone can recommend any thriller animes? Thanks

i'm not seeing 2 good animes there:
death note and one piece

and one piece aint comedic as much as it was...now its actually getting the conecept that OP fans want blood *evil face* lol

I've gotten into anime quite a bit over the past year, currently watching bleach every saturday night, been obsessing over code geass lately it was slow up to episode 12 or so but then, my god, it took off and never landed, I may just end up liking it better than death note, but man was death note great. I just got done watching the first season of code geass, its streaming on bandai's webiste if anyone is interested, it is great quality and you can take your pick of sub or dub.

Other than those I'm watching phantom requiem for the phantom, which is wonderfully disturbing and charming all at once, after that I might move on to higurashi or hellsing

Latest posts

Back