anyone there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

oh god im despressed and lonely. i dont want to tell anybody becuz they will just laugh at me. or say "get over it". they have no idea how this feels. or they will say "get some new freinds and hope 4 the best" ..............im sure they have never felt this way. is there anyone i can tell im lonely to? is there anyone i can tell im lonely and ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ME?

well seems the only way out of this depression and lonely train is love. ive tried to get a girlfreind. so many times.its not working , and if they do want to be my girlfriend, they are doing it to get back at someone! ive had my heart crushed one 2 many times. love? whats that? is it a game or something? o ya it is. i remember:(

Guest said:
is there anyone i can tell im lonely and ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ME?
Yes, indeed. I sure do. It hurts pretty bad. I couldn't tell my friends because they would just be mean to me about it. And my family would just ignore me saying it. So I know how you feel. These people are the only ones that I've told, and they didn't say disparaging things to me like I feared.

I've been thinking lately that having a boyfriend (or girlfriend, for you) isn't the end-all to not feeling lonely. Having a true best friend that is as close or closer than a lover except without the sex would work too. Perhaps just try to be friends with a girl and see if it develops into more? And if it doesn't turn into a sexual relationship at least you have a friend :D

Guest said:
Yes there is someonehere. I know all to well what your feeling. It's like, "whats wrong with me, why can't i get a boyfriend." Maybe it's not us. Maybe we just don't click. I don' t know about you, but I'm a 31 year old female who hasnt had a boyfriend in about 5 years. I see how peple look at me when I say single never been married no kids. They have that pity look on their face, like poor girl a spincter. I've dated the occasional guy and at first they seem real interested. And then poof they stop calling. I think I make myself to unavailable. DOn't know still trying to work on me. But if it makes you feel better you are not alone. There are thousands of us.
oh god im despressed and lonely. i dont want to tell anybody becuz they will just laugh at me. or say "get over it". they have no idea how this feels. or they will say "get some new freinds and hope 4 the best" ..............im sure they have never felt this way. is there anyone i can tell im lonely to? is there anyone i can tell im lonely and ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ME?

well seems the only way out of this depression and lonely train is love. ive tried to get a girlfreind. so many times.its not working , and if they do want to be my girlfriend, they are doing it to get back at someone! ive had my heart crushed one 2 many times. love? whats that? is it a game or something? o ya it is. i remember:(

Mechanical said:
Guest said:
is there anyone i can tell im lonely and ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ME?
Yes, indeed. I sure do. It hurts pretty bad. I couldn't tell my friends because they would just be mean to me about it. And my family would just ignore me saying it. So I know how you feel. These people are the only ones that I've told, and they didn't say disparaging things to me like I feared.

I've been thinking lately that having a boyfriend (or girlfriend, for you) isn't the end-all to not feeling lonely. Having a true best friend that is as close or closer than a lover except without the sex would work too. Perhaps just try to be friends with a girl and see if it develops into more? And if it doesn't turn into a sexual relationship at least you have a friend :D

thank you. that helped ease the pain. and ill follow your advice. :D

Latest posts

Back