anyone want email-pal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firebird85

Reaction score
I don't really exist to women and this thread won't generate responses but I am just proving my point to everyone.

Any other young people want an email-pal? I haven't had friends since I was 15 years old in real life.

I enjoy talking about life, religion, politics, schooling, music, and other things.

firebird85 said:
I don't really exist to women and this thread won't generate responses but I am just proving my point to everyone.

Any other young people want an email-pal? I haven't had friends since I was 15 years old in real life.

I enjoy talking about life, religion, politics, schooling, music, and other things.

Why did you have to add this part? Couldn't you just say that you're looking for an Email pal? That statement is not going to help you make friends...

By the way you forgot to mention that you enjoy talking about your ridiculous opinions on women.

I am just proving to people like you that I am not accepted by others, even on the internet, as you can see. It's not me who has a problem trying to accept others, it's them trying to accept me.

You must understand that your opinions and attitude are somewhat extreme and offend people at times. You know that there are many women here and yet you post things that will obviously anger or offend them, most of which are simply not true. If you insist on posting such things don't be surprised when people don't accept you.

I would be willing to correspond with you via e-mail, if you promise to be pleasant in our communication, and actually talk about things we would both find enjoyable.

Pezza said:
You must understand that your opinions and attitude are somewhat extreme and offend people at times. You know that there are many women here and yet you post things that will obviously anger or offend them, most of which are simply not true. If you insist on posting such things don't be surprised when people don't accept you.

You are wise beyond your years.

firebird85 said:

I think often times, it is a confidence issue. I've seen guys who are so fat and just horribly unpleasant looking who have both female and male friends and are out there doing things they enjoy. There is no excuse.

swanlake said:
Pezza said:

You are wise beyond your years.

Thank you Swanlake :)

Pezza said:
firebird85 said:

Why did you have to add this part? Couldn't you just say that you're looking for an Email pal? That statement is not going to help you make friends...

By the way you forgot to mention that you enjoy talking about your ridiculous opinions on women.

He added it because he's in pain and wants to lash out at somebody. I don't blame him.

He also lied. He's recently had a girlfriend. She joined this forum a few months back to let us know this, after discovering that he kept saying "I've never had a female friend, never had a girlfriend". She considered herself still his friend, though, until she read what he'd been writing on this site. He makes stuff up just so that it'll fit into his extremely inaccurate views on women. It's sad, really.

FreedomFromLiberty said:
Pezza said:
firebird85 said:

He added it because he's in pain and wants to lash out at somebody. I don't blame him.

pain + lashing = alienating people = more pain + more lashing = alienating

Vicious cycle.

SophiaGrace said:
FreedomFromLiberty said:
Pezza said:
firebird85 said:

pain + lashing = alienating people = more pain + more lashing = alienating

Vicious cycle.

I didn't say it was the most PRODUCTIVE use of his time. :p

Equinox said:
He also lied. He's recently had a girlfriend. She joined this forum a few months back to let us know this, after discovering that he kept saying "I've never had a female friend, never had a girlfriend". She considered herself still his friend, though, until she read what he'd been writing on this site. He makes stuff up just so that it'll fit into his extremely inaccurate views on women. It's sad, really.

She wasn't my girlfriend, I never met her.

I'm not afraid to call women out for ignoring guys and requiring them to have jobs, fancy college degrees, cars and act like bad boys.

Yup, NO woman on earth wants financial security, good looks, and cars. How dare I say that when NO woman in the history of humanity has those standards. :rolleyes:

here we go again......

imagehue.jpg

Latest posts

Back