Anyone want to talk about anything?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hexirius

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this should be here or in the penpals subforum.

Don't you just hate it when you come home and there's no1 there who asks you how your day has been, someone who's there for you when you're feelin' down? Well I do :rolleyes:

I'm looking for someone to chat/mail with. A friend, someone who I can trust. I'd like to talk about anything. A brief history about me can be found here, not that it matters.

Hexirius said:
Don't you just hate it when you come home and there's no1 there who asks you how your day has been, someone who's there for you when you're feelin' down? Well I do :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised by how often I think that same exact thought, it's one of the worst parts of college to me

Hexirius said:
I'm looking for someone to chat/mail with. A friend, someone who I can trust. I'd like to talk about anything.

I like to think I'm trustworthy and I like talking about anything.You could message me for my mail and instant messenger if you want or it's on my profile too

NeverMore said:
Hexirius said:

You'd be surprised by how often I think that same exact thought, it's one of the worst parts of college to me

Hexirius said:
I'm looking for someone to chat/mail with. A friend, someone who I can trust. I'd like to talk about anything.

I like to think I'm trustworthy and I like talking about anything.You could message me for my mail and instant messenger if you want or it's on my profile too

Hi, Heixirius. I guess I'm a good person to talk to. I need someone to mail with too. Well, maybe we don't know each other yet since I'm a new member, but If you want to talk about anything, you can definitely trust me. I know how you feel. I've been there before. I will send you a message.

Anyway, how is your day? Doing good?

Wishtobemyself said:
Hi, Hexirius. I guess I'm a good person to talk to. I need someone to mail with too. Well, maybe we don't know each other yet since I'm a new member, but If you want to talk about anything, you can definitely trust me. I know how you feel. I've been there before. I will send you a message.

Anyway, how is your day? Doing good?

PM received, added you. You just made my day :p

I know I'm pathetic, but I write my thoughts in Microsoft Word, or sometimes I carry out an imaginary conversation in my head.

20years2many said:
I know I'm pathetic, but I write my thoughts in Microsoft Word, or sometimes I carry out an imaginary conversation in my head.

aww, don't feel bad. I like to do that as well. Sometimes I like to pretend I have a person next to me, when I'm listening to my favorite music, or watching a great movie, just so he can sorta "agree" with me. schizofrenia alert, I know! ^^

And writing your thoughts in Microsoft Word. Isn't that just like writing in a diary? Nothing pathetic about that. Lots of people do it ^^

Latest posts

Back