Anyone want to talk?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jean-vic

Reaction score
I've been on this site for quite some time, now, but my activity has been limited. I'd like to be more active, but that will only happen if I have something to do. What I want to do is talk to people. Anyone I have talked to on here has either left or just stopped responding. Maybe it's me. Still, it'd be nice to meet new people and chat.

I'm from the UK if anyone British wants to test the limits of their verbosity...

So, anyone want to talk?

Hey Alex! Welcome back. Yeah there are quite a number of people from the UK around here, so I'm sure you'll come across them. Maybe you should give the games section a try, it always gets the ball rolling

Don't mind the odd nonsensical soap opera reference though - its a long story :)

Hey there Alex, welcome back, do stick around! Yeah I realise there are a lot of members here from the UK. And yeah, we're always promoting the games section because it's funny and crazy there. :p

ALL's little soap opera created by Rosebolt and directed by ourselves lol. Yes check that out, my so-called son, Mike or aka 9006, is from the UK. Veruca, introduce them! :p

Latest posts

Back