apathetic

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaikulife

Reaction score
So, I don't think I am depressed...although, maybe there is a hint of depression, I dont' know. I just don't seem to be able to get myself to actually do anything. There are things that I want to do, there are goals I want to achieve... but, I don't know, I just can't seem to be able to get myself to do anything... I'm bored, I'm unemployed, I have no friends,,, no, wait, I have one friend......

I don't know, it sounds like depression to me. If it's getting in the way of your life I think maybe you should consider speaking to a professional about it.

Yep sounds like depression which can make you feel unmotivated to do.. even stuff that you enjoy. One friend definitely counts :)

hmmm...maybe your right... can't afford a professional... i have absolutely no money, i think that is my problem, I can't find anybody to work for, when I apply I get turned away, with no explanations except standard bullshit lies such as "your not qualified" ... which is a lie, cuz I am over qualified for most jobs I am applying to.... holy fresia, I can't take much more of this. Every ******* thing in this world involves needing money... my life is going down because of money.... money money money money money money money money... I HATE ******* money. I cant' even honeysuckle without money anymore. Like, seriously, one of my student loan peoples, to get them off my back for another 6 months, told me to register with the state of wisconia unemployment...so, I go to the website, and on the government website, is a link to a free credit-check... for some stupid reason I go there. I get my free credit check... I wake up today, and go to my bank statement and see that they charged me for the free credit check!!! I am sooooooooooo ******* broke, you don't get it... I had to sell the very last of my personal posessions, some books that I really liked, to get $70 into my checking account. So, I got my measly $70, which feels like a lot to me these days, and I have treated it like a baby, not spending it at all... so the credit check motherfuckers charged me $35 !!!!!! it was supposed to be free. I am so ******* pissed at this world, I am so angry that people are out there to rip us off, that unethical motherfuckers have sole jobs to figure out ways to take money from poor sons of bitches that can barely afford to buy a god **** apple...oh, and by the way, fresia you Amanda.

I hope you dispute the charge from the credit report agency with your bank. They can probably reverse it. You should probably also report it to the FTC, the link is on this page
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/freereports/index.shtml
under "file a complaint".

Anyway, I can only imagine what a difficult time you're going through. I do hope things start improving for you soon. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back