Apologies to the chat room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catwixen

Reaction score
For the day I was drunk and said something nasty....I can't even remember what it was, but remember feeling ignored and apparently no one was on at the time....sheesh I am an idiot.
Anyway i have been too embarassed to come back since and i would really like to rectify this cos i see a lot of nice people in this forum.
I am a drinker...I have been for over 20yrs....it is how I have coped with a lonely life....but I can absolutely promise to never go into the chat room drunk again. And I am truly sorry to anyone I pissed off that day.
cat

Aww well Catwixen, honeysuckle happens lol.
I can't remember being in chat that night myself,
but I know for a fact you're not the first person to say something you didn't mean and you won't be the last.

You're not an idiot.

*Hugs* :)

catwixen said:
For the day I was drunk and said something nasty....I can't even remember what it was, but remember feeling ignored and apparently no one was on at the time....sheesh I am an idiot.
Anyway i have been too embarassed to come back since and i would really like to rectify this cos i see a lot of nice people in this forum.
I am a drinker...I have been for over 20yrs....it is how I have coped with a lonely life....but I can absolutely promise to never go into the chat room drunk again. And I am truly sorry to anyone I pissed off that day.
cat
Cat,
I know it is hard, I live with a lifelong drinker/alcoholic. There are times when this happens between he and I. It hurts me so much when he says such mean things and then does not even remember hurting me. I hope that you come back to chat, we all have our moments...that is why we are 'here' Atleast you recognize that you have that problem and are being sincere with your apology. Hugs for you CAT! )))))))cat((((((((

Hey Catwixen, welcome back, and don't worry, such things happen.

Latest posts

Back