apparentely today is star wars day...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
i dont know how i didnt know there was a star wars day. well, the "unofficial" star wars day. apparentely its because all the movies came out in may of whatever year and "may the 4th be with you" sounds like "may the force be with you." anyway... happy star wars day, lol. im such a nerd.

For those who haven't seen them yet (will offend some fans):

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Review

Attack of the Clones Review

I think the dating tips, courtesy of Anakin Skywalker, from this series are hilarious:

nerdygirl said:
edgecrusher just keeps getting hotter...

lol, like i said, i try.

AndrewM said:
For those who haven't seen them yet (will offend some fans):

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Review

Attack of the Clones Review

I think the dating tips, courtesy of Anakin Skywalker, from this series are hilarious:

it doesnt offend me, the prequels dont compare to the originals. although they did get progressively better. phantom menace was just... i dont know. it didnt sit with me too well. most of the movie felt more like a kids movie rather than a star wars movie. and then there is jar jar...

edgecrusher said:
and then there is jar jar...

Every human being with a BRAIN is a part of the "Murder Jar Jar Binks on Sight" Club.

As our resident Sith Lord, I hereby bless the 4th. May the Force Be With You all...

...except the good guys.

Latest posts

Back