Apparently why most women love ********....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
This is not Exactly my Opinion BTW

WHY WOMEN LOVE ********

There are certain “compliments” in life that are just veiled doses of reality. If someone says, “You look fine.“You really look like honeysuckle. If they say, “You got a haircut!" instead of, “I love your hair!" they hate it. For a guy, that line is, “You are such a nice guy." Girls mean it when they say it, but they also mean so much more. It means, “I will give you all the attention in the world, until what I really want comes along." It means, “I love talking to you, but I would never sleep with you." It means you are a filler.

How many times have you ladies said, “I just want a nice guy who will treat me right?" How many guys have been that guy only to see that girl end up with some ******* who treats her like honeysuckle? It’s a cycle that puts men in a horrible conundrum. Why do women like ******** so much and why is being called a “nice guy” the absolute kiss of death?

- Women love drama: Any girl who talks about how happy she is with her guy is really daydreaming about ******* the milkman. Women love to ***** about their man to their friends. They get more attention from their friends when they are pissing and moaning then when they say everything is great. Most woman are negative by nature so when they are unhappy, they are thinking about their man more. The more someone dominates your thoughts, the more you care about them. Even if it’s negative.

- Women have become hunters too: Women like to chase. The hardest thing about being in a serious relationship when you are a guy is that you become more appealing to women when you are attached because it makes you harder to get. If a guy is readily available for a female to bat around like a ball of yarn, that pussy will move on something she has to work for. Nice guys will do anything for a girl and never say no. Girls want to be told no so they can convince you to say yes. The funny thing about it, is they will die trying or consider one “yes” a victory despite the fact that it was coupled with 10 previous “no’s”.

- Women want to be submissive: The last thing a girl wants is to be kicking around the man in her life unless she is a complete *****. They want someone with a plan and who is decisive. Nice guys leave decisions up to the woman and don’t get respected for it. Girls want a guy who tells her what he wants, and just to make room for her. Most girls would rather be included with what their man is doing even if they have no interest in it, than do something they want to with their friends, if she thinks he would go with or without her. If a guy leaves it up to the girl, she knows he is at her beckon call.

-Soap Operas and Romance Novels: So many girls day dream about the kind of love and romance they saw on 90210 when they were teenagers. They have convinced themselves that the best kind of passion is born from being star crossed lovers or more importantly, the taming of a hardass. So they look for that. They look for the wild stallion no one can tame, marry them, and ***** for the rest of their lives about what a hardass he is completely forgetting about the fact that is who is was when they met. They forget that we are just normal everyday ****** bags and they look nothing like Tiffany Amber Theissen.

-They mistake kindness for weakness: Most women for some reason think that if a guy will bend over backwards for them he is doing it because he is trying to keep her happy so she won’t leave. It never crosses her mind that maybe, he is just sweet. Once again, he is too available for her liking.

So to answer your question ladies, most guys are ******** because they have no choice. It’s what you want. The only time a girl ends up with a nice guy is when she is either so sick of being with an *******, she marries a nice guy so she can take out all the honeysuckle she went through on someone, or a girl who is on the rebound. Then she leaves the nice guy for an *******, effectively creating a new ******* out of a former nice guy.

The truth is, most ******** are nice guys at heart. It’s calculated work for most of us to figure out how to balance being mean enough to keep you second guessing, but sweet enough to keep you from leaving. It’s a ******* juggling act.

I'm not sure that this makes complete sense to me. Then again, my experience with relationships is rather limited. I can say that another reason women might stay with an ******* who treats her like honeysuckle is because she is scared of being alone. It kinda happened to me and truthfully, I don't wanna go through that again. The couple ******** that I have had to deal with were very stressful and I don't see why anyone would seek those kind of relationships out.

I dunno. I think it might depend on the girl. I don't wanna have to win over someone by force.

Again, I don't know. It confuses me.

Hmm personaly, I like an ******* to be functional and my man to be himself.
Not all wimmin are like that, and neither are all men.
Tis a give and take thing id say.

Personally, I think the whole "nice guy" thing is boring. I've known 2 "nice guys" and they bore me. They just don't have any personality at all. And I find that I can't be comfortable around them. I always have to watch what I say... They think that they crazy fun side of me is way too wild to be out in public, when it's really not.

Hijacc said:
- Women want to be submissive: The last thing a girl wants is to be kicking around the man in her life unless she is a complete *****. They want someone with a plan and who is decisive. Nice guys leave decisions up to the woman and don’t get respected for it. Girls want a guy who tells her what he wants, and just to make room for her. Most girls would rather be included with what their man is doing even if they have no interest in it, than do something they want to with their friends, if she thinks he would go with or without her. If a guy leaves it up to the girl, she knows he is at her beckon call.

Actually I would like a guy that wouldn't just say, "Okay honey, whatever you want." :)

I want a guy that will fight back and give me a reason to want to continue on. If guys just give in every time for what we want there's no fun in that is there? I would rather have someone honest with me and fight back then try to make me happy. That just doesn't feel real to me.

kaze-kage said:
Hijacc said:

Actually I would like a guy that wouldn't just say, "Okay honey, whatever you want." :)

I want a guy that will fight back and give me a reason to want to continue on. If guys just give in every time for what we want there's no fun in that is there? I would rather have someone honest with me and fight back then try to make me happy. That just doesn't feel real to me.

I agree completely. It's just no fun to have a "Yes-man" by your side. We tend to want to push them around, hence doing whatever we want inside and outside the relationship, which in a lot cases lead to cheating. Which is why some females feel justified for cheating.

Hijacc said:
This is not Exactly my Opinion BTW

WHY WOMEN LOVE ********

There are certain “compliments” in life that are just veiled doses of reality. If someone says, “You look fine.“You really look like honeysuckle. If they say, “You got a haircut!" instead of, “I love your hair!" they hate it. For a guy, that line is, “You are such a nice guy." Girls mean it when they say it, but they also mean so much more. It means, “I will give you all the attention in the world, until what I really want comes along." It means, “I love talking to you, but I would never sleep with you." It means you are a filler.

How many times have you ladies said, “I just want a nice guy who will treat me right?" How many guys have been that guy only to see that girl end up with some ******* who treats her like honeysuckle? It’s a cycle that puts men in a horrible conundrum. Why do women like ******** so much and why is being called a “nice guy” the absolute kiss of death?

- Women love drama: Any girl who talks about how happy she is with her guy is really daydreaming about ******* the milkman. Women love to ***** about their man to their friends. They get more attention from their friends when they are pissing and moaning then when they say everything is great. Most woman are negative by nature so when they are unhappy, they are thinking about their man more. The more someone dominates your thoughts, the more you care about them. Even if it’s negative.

- Women have become hunters too: Women like to chase. The hardest thing about being in a serious relationship when you are a guy is that you become more appealing to women when you are attached because it makes you harder to get. If a guy is readily available for a female to bat around like a ball of yarn, that pussy will move on something she has to work for. Nice guys will do anything for a girl and never say no. Girls want to be told no so they can convince you to say yes. The funny thing about it, is they will die trying or consider one “yes” a victory despite the fact that it was coupled with 10 previous “no’s”.

-Soap Operas and Romance Novels: So many girls day dream about the kind of love and romance they saw on 90210 when they were teenagers. They have convinced themselves that the best kind of passion is born from being star crossed lovers or more importantly, the taming of a hardass. So they look for that. They look for the wild stallion no one can tame, marry them, and ***** for the rest of their lives about what a hardass he is completely forgetting about the fact that is who is was when they met. They forget that we are just normal everyday ****** bags and they look nothing like Tiffany Amber Theissen.

-They mistake kindness for weakness: Most women for some reason think that if a guy will bend over backwards for them he is doing it because he is trying to keep her happy so she won’t leave. It never crosses her mind that maybe, he is just sweet. Once again, he is too available for her liking.

So to answer your question ladies, most guys are ******** because they have no choice. It’s what you want. The only time a girl ends up with a nice guy is when she is either so sick of being with an *******, she marries a nice guy so she can take out all the honeysuckle she went through on someone, or a girl who is on the rebound. Then she leaves the nice guy for an *******, effectively creating a new ******* out of a former nice guy.

The truth is, most ******** are nice guys at heart. It’s calculated work for most of us to figure out how to balance being mean enough to keep you second guessing, but sweet enough to keep you from leaving. It’s a ******* juggling act.

"This is not Exactly my Opinion BTW"

Oh? Did you copy and paste something that was written by someone else? I'm confused.

If a post is an article written by someone else, the author/source should be included.

Steel said:
If a post is an article written by someone else, the author/source should be included.

Agreed.

And it doesn't really matter who wrote it - it's 98% BULLSHIT.

EDIT: Correction - make that 99.9 % BULLSHIT.

I second what Eve says...

Either that or I'm not a real woman...or maybe not even human. *shrugs*

Uh, that article seem to fit on some women. However, i don't think it's as easy as saying all women (or all men either.) There are many personality-categories of both genders.

Apperently the article wasn't wirtten by a dude that's never had a nympho for a GF before :p
Err...she totally messed my brains out 4-5 times a day and did a lot for me....however, on the flip side
she wanted me you hold her, talk to her, listen her, share her hopes and dreams with her. Go dancing
with her, go roller skating with her, walk on the beach with her, have a nice dinner with her at
a fancy reteruant, go window shoping with her, fresia her brains out on an elevator, have sex with her
on the hood of the car, run butt as naked with her in the woods, make out with her at the movies,
fresia her brains out at the drive in and tell her she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met

I've lived with women to know...non of which wanted to be treated like honeysuckle, a rag doll, a piece meat
or a piece of property. True women are more emotional than men. Errrr..I learned how to get in touch
with my emotions. I've also TRUST her enough to share my deepest secrets or whatever the hell was
on my mind or bothering me. Or perhaspes she TRUSTED me enough to be with her and not hurt her,
that she would allow me to fresia her brains out and handle her body without hurting her.

It's not that hard to figure out why women hold sex or the pussy with high valued asset or commonity.
Look at all the ass hole men...leaving and running out on women and leaving them pregnant.
Are all guys like that ? Of course not...duh
Can you blame a woman for being careful or picky with a partner she wants to be with ?
Can she TRUST a guy to be faithful and responsible ?
Perhapse she hear guys talking nice to her all the god **** time...errr ?
Talk is cheap...actions speaks louder than words..
WTF ??...hey babe you're sweet let's fresia becuase I'm a nice guy...lol
If you don't have enough guts to reach out and touch her..you don't deserve to be with her.

It's not that complicated is it ?

The day she tell's you ..that's she pregnant...YA better man up and grow up.
You best have enough guts to man up and get a fucken job and sometimes do honeysuckle
you don't wanna do and shut the fresia up and be a man about it..to bring the bacon home.
Talk is fucken cheap...Be a man and take the lead. Make the correct decision and take actions.
If you puss out on her...you'll puss out on your job too and other area in your life.

If you wanna play...you is got to be willing to pay...Like get a fucken job instead of looking
for new pussy to impregnant...lol A woman takes a higher rish everytime she hops into
bed with a guy. I dought she wants to be treated like honeysuckle nor wants her offsprings
to be treated like honeysuckle.

True, there's men and women that are not well and get themselves into situations they don't
know how to get out of...Such as an abusive relationship...They are not well. No need
to redicue sick people. They need help and couseling to get well.

There's plenty of hookers and call girls avaliable...Straight up.
fresia away with no strings attach...Be a man about it and pay up..up front...sucka :p
If you hurt her..she might kill ya or send her pimp after your ass....lmao

Is it really possible to narrow it down to women liking "********" or women liking "nice guys"? The term "*******" is pretty open to interpretation and so is the term "nice guy".

I'm constantly seeing articles about how women prefer this or that, this is how they like be treated, this is what they like to do on a Saturday at 2:00 pm while fixing a sandwich, etc, etc. I've never seen a single one that was remotely accurate or helpful and most of the time it just reads like someone needed to fill some empty space in a magazine or website.

I don't presume to know the mind of a woman, but I'm fairly certain they're more complicated than "choosing option A or option B". :/

Not more complicated... Just all different... You really can't say the entirety of women like this particular kind of person. It's not always true. It's about personal preference.

I believe in general women just want a guy that has confidence,
if I am wrong I still do want to believe it.

The reason why women love men who are "********" is because women like men who are assertive, and unfortunately a large proportion of these men have other traits related to assertiveness, like aggression and lack of regard for others.

I've had my fair share of ********, and I have to say that being with one is much more thrilling than being with a "nice guy." In saying that I also think that the time eventually comes when you get sick of being screwed around and then you'll appreciate being with a guy that will treat you well.

Latest posts

Back