apple lostless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
ugh :( i'm sick. really sick. the alcohol makes me feel better, bukowski makes me feel better, smoking makes me feel better campfires make me feel better, music and poetry make me feel better but the one thing that makes me feel the best is talking. just talking to someone. but i feel like nobody wants to talk to me. i've been through so many friends. i've had alot at one point but then lost them all but one. i could talk with sarah but now with her gone i have nobody. its hard enough to deal with this sickness but to do it alone is worse

Have you ever considered that the alcohol is preventing you from dealing with the emotions which cause you to feel bad in the first place? It's like covering up a septic wound with a bandage hoping it'll go away. You may not be able to see it anymore, but it's still within you, a virulency that if let run it's course long enough, will kill you in more ways than one.

Go for the heart of the problem, deal with what is causing the bad emotions.

gauloises said:
i could talk with sarah but now with her gone i have nobody.

Not true. :) You have us, here. I'm willing to chat with you and hear you out if you ever need to talk or just randomly vent. Feel free to PM me anytime, dude. After all...who better to talk to than a perfectly unbiased, anonymous stranger? :p

----Steve

Latest posts

Back