Approaching a beautiful polish girl who's in my class, could use some help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator88

Reaction score
I started university recently and I have become very interested in a girl who is in my tutorial class which I go to once a week so I know I don't have much time to approach her and talk, if I don't I will probably never see her again, there are about 12,000 undergrads at this uni. I remember the first day of class I didn't have my books and the TA was asking people to read, I said to her "Hey, can I read your book if shes asks me to read"? She smiled and said sure, then at the end I said "well thanks anyway but she didn't ask me" , She smiles and said no problem.

6 weeks later I have not said a thing to her and only 5 weeks of class left so that means 5 tutorial classes. I remember one day I sat down in class same spot, my entire row had no people and she walked right passed me and sat behind me I felt crushed inside for a minute there but quickly got over it, I don't know why she did that, anyway this recent I saw her sitting in the row I sat in and I sat beside her. I managed to get her name from the attendance sheet, you gotta write your name on a sheet every class, its passed around. So after getting her name and a bunch of other girls names (Not much of a stalker) I searched them all and it was very odd, I memorized 4 different girls names including the girl I like and they all had facebook except for the girl I liked, could not find her anywhere on the net. No record of her name or anything on 123people.ca, and she has a very rare name to. Her last name is polish, not a common polish name either and her first name Sandra isn't such a common female name either.

Anyway I realized I need to talk to her, you can't really talk in class because the teachers always talking and writing on the board. But there is about a 3-5 min walk after every class to get to the other buildings from the north one and I always see her walking this route. She is beautiful about 5'5-5'6 light brown hair, light tan (must get nice tans in the summer) and brown eyes, average sized breasts and very nice legs/thighs with a very perky bum. She seems so quiet to, her voice wasn't loud when she replied to me the first time I talked to her and I never see her glued to her cell phone texting, which is good.

So how shoud I approach her on this walk after class? The goal would be to start a conversation with her and at the end ask her if she wants to go for a coffee sometime (there is a starbucks in the university). Anyway here is what Im planning to say in order.

Rob: Hey your looking beautiful today

Sandra: (her response, it would be really awkward if she says nothing and thinks Im creepy which I fearing could happen)

Rob: So do you like that Roman class?

Sandra (her response)

Rob: That teaching assistant seems different, I think shes a morman, always wearing those long skirts and stalkings. (an attempt at being funny, is it funny or not? Should I say this? I don't know if its funny)

Sandra (Her response)

Rob: Would you wanna go for a coffee sometime? Maybe next Tuesday after class. (Theres a starbucks near the north building, you enter the building to the left after the 5 min walk and continue walking to the end of it where the starbucks is, I guess I would need to make conversation on that small walk to or it would be awkward, that's if she wants to go for a cofee with me. Should I ask her if she has a boyfriend on that small walk to the starbucks?

Sandra (her response) If she said no I will be depressed for months. She seems exactly like my type of girl, when it was hotter outside in early september she never dressed revealing showing a lot of cleavage and wearing really short shorts/skirts instead wore a shirt and tight TNA style pants. Always dresses respectfully and looks really classy.

So what exactly should I say to her? Would really appreciate any advice from you guys here, especially those of you who are really good with women. Hope there are guys like that here, not to make any judgements but this is a Total War forum, I would not consider myself a nerd (but interested in things considered nerdy) but I doubt there are many guys here who are masters with women, lol, Maybe Im wrong.

I will really appreciate any advice/help you guys can give me. Really wanna make this girl mine, haha.

Basically I just need to figure out what to say to her to start a conversation on that 5 min walk back to the rest of the school before Tuesday.

First of all how do u know she's Polish?
I'm Polish and i get approach all the time mostly by people saying something about Poland...like "my friend went to visit Poland" or asking me which city i'm from. Are there any Polish restaurants/bars near yr school? ask her if she would recommend any- because u really like blah blah blah.
Polish are very outgoing and we appreciate ppl who take initiative. Best of luck!

Jedi, bad boy, down boy!

Just ask her out to lunch or something. It's not that difficult.

VanillaCreme... I see that you are a moderator so I hope you'll go easy on the ban hammer, but.... Who are you kidding, its pretty ******* difficult!

trZ said:
VanillaCreme... I see that you are a moderator so I hope you'll go easy on the ban hammer, but.... Who are you kidding, its pretty ******* difficult!

Well, all she's saying is that the action of talking to a girl is not in and of itself difficult. We just see it as being difficult due to past life experience and anxiety.

So it is, but it isn't.

Its not a Troll, thread, meh whatever I had better replies on another forum with this. Have fun lonely retards, ban me now I don't care.

Dominator88 said:
Its not a Troll, thread, meh whatever I had better replies on another forum with this. Have fun lonely retards, ban me now I don't care.

More than glad to. You wouldn't want to be around us lonely retards trying to offer your sorry excuse some advice, now would you? Enjoy your 3 month vacation from us lonely 'tards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back