Are there any freelancers among us?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexChristy

Reaction score
Hi!
I`d like to know if there are any freelancers among us?
I`m very interested in how you work from home, where do you live and etc.

Hi Alex, at the moment I am one (freelancer), but I drag myself to an open office a few times a week so I can stay in the vicinity of other people, otherwise I go crazy+depressed in a matter of days.

Hi Alex,

Am in independent practice which makes me a freelancer. As an action orientated introvert I do enjoy being away from the corporate culture 27/4. The lack of certainty though abt the next project/income is a source of frustration for me as it makes it hard to enjoy my free time...I have always struggled with the whole concept of work-family balance and it is one of the reasons I left the corporate world for.

Cool!
It`s realy nice to hear you, guys.
Peaches, Sansui, what are you? Are you programmers, designers? Do you have sites/bloges? It`s very interesting for me.

I am, in a way. I work through Fiverr and do gigs I find on sites like Craigslist. I really need to find more work, though...

nerdygirl said:
I am, in a way. I work through Fiverr and do gigs I find on sites like Craigslist. I really need to find more work, though...
Share your profile! Maybe, somebody from this forum needs your gigs )

AlexChristy said:
Share your profile! Maybe, somebody from this forum needs your gigs )

Eh, I don't exactly keep it a secret that I do voice work. At least half of the people here probably have a pretty good idea how I sound!

I sell 3D models, or at least try to. Didn't make much money out of it but I've only recently started . here are a couple of screenshots of random stuff

Also have a small website that I'm working on

Nice to meet you here!
Nerdygirl, nice job!
Rigel, nice models!
LeaningIntoTheMuse, it is real interesting for me, because I am also a musician, and I don't know why to make money being musician. Maybe, you sell your music at audiojungle?

Rigel said:
I sell 3D models, or at least try to. Didn't make much money out of it but I've only recently started . here are a couple of screenshots of random stuff

Also have a small website that I'm working on

pretty!

Thanks.

Not that I know much about music, but I think building up a fanbase on youtube is always a good start

Latest posts

Back