Are you currently dating someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you currently dating someone?

• Yes

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 75.4%

• Total voters
Yanni S said:
Ouch!

Thanks though. Now all the men shall flock around me ;) I think I see one now! *points*

I have noticed some people look at me, but that's about it. Perhaps I'm too intimidating. Let's say that's the reason :p

SophiaGrace said:
Yanni S said:
Maybe I have a sign on my head that says 'Flee'.

*bashes sign to pieces* :club: What sign? :p

Maybe you just need to come out of your shell a bit and talk with people. I know its scary, putting yourself out there. Hell, i half feel like pooing my undies in fright every time I attempt it. But you should try it :3 (if you havent already)

btw I so want to steal your monkey and take him home with me :D

SophiaGrace said:
Yanni S said:
Ouch!

Thanks though. Now all the men shall flock around me ;) I think I see one now! *points*

I have noticed some people look at me, but that's about it. Perhaps I'm too intimidating. Let's say that's the reason :p

SophiaGrace said:
Yanni S said:
Maybe I have a sign on my head that says 'Flee'.

*bashes sign to pieces* :club: What sign? :p

Maybe you just need to come out of your shell a bit and talk with people. I know its scary, putting yourself out there. Hell, i half feel like pooing my undies in fright every time I attempt it. But you should try it :3 (if you havent already)

btw I so want to steal your monkey and take him home with me :D

yes, it is scary. I ususally talk to people in the subway (though they initiate the conversation). One guy even said I was outgoing lol. I thought I was just being nice by responding.

Haha, talking IS outgoing for the subway! When I'm on a subway, I notice that everyone sort of studiously ignores everyone else...just waiting for the trip to end, everyone trying to avoid conversation on their way to their destinations. :p

----Steve

well...I wasn't dating becuase I wanted give someone I cared for very much a chance. A fair chance that our marriage never got.
Oh man...I seriously fill in love with her again. She is a really an awsume woman. I love her too god **** much which seem to be
the a problem for her....I totally disagree. Well honeysuckle...we started arguing about that.lmao
And it's like we're arguing again like when we were married...well, fresia me with a screw driver. Our arguments is as passionate
as our love making. We're so alike in so many ways...ultimately we both want each other to be happy
I tried to tell her in so many ways...that i really, really love her and wish to be with her. I gave her an opportunity and our
relationship first shot. I know it scares the living honeysuckle out of her becuase I really truly love her...She knows that.

Anywho, I ve been up set about that for the past couple of days...Seriousely it hurted like a son of a ***** and I've
been processing that..I'm not afraid anymore to feel whatever I need to feel. And i wasn't afriad of letting her know. Letting go of her wasn't easy....

Well...there's like this chick...I knew since HS..ya know.
She and I have been good friends for a long time.
I had a crush on her as a matter of fact...She knows it just by the way I look at her and when we flirt. She likes it.
Even my ex-gf became friends with her....hahahaa
We talk from time to time..(about stuff.:p)
She single and I'm single...
I havn't spoken to her since my mind had been on someone else.
I came home today and got an e-mail from her out of the blues.
She's toally hawt and awzsume...
We know each other enough already. We can hang out.
She already told me she wanted to get together with me prior...

I was trying to tell my ex-wf this in so many different ways without mentioning other women...
And I'm not afriad of moving on with my life. I just wanted my life to move forward with her.
mmmm...becuase you're not suppost to mention other women to women.lol

No... my husband probably wouldn't be okay with it... ;) I'm married... sometimes happily... ;)

Well put it this way, I have been on the same date for the last 8 years. So I suppose that's a big yes for me!

ive got to much on my plate to have or even need a girlfriend right meow.
maybe after ive gotten a good job and im on my way to getting my own
place. ill consider searching for that "one" again, untill then, NAHH!

I'm single at the moment and would love to have a boyfriend, but the guys in my life aren't interested in serious relationships. I doubt i could even handle one at the moment anyway, without hurting him. So i will wait, and maybe meet someone i will click with in time.

I've never been asked out on a date, and I've never asked someone out on a date. Yet, I live with my partner of five years. We never did the dating thing; we were an old married couple the minute we met. Somehow I'm still lonely a lot of the time.

thats how it was with us at first, Vaea. Now she has gone away, long distance, and it is considerably less intimate.

I really don't know if I should answer yes or no to the poll. Technically I only date / interact with machines (phone, computer) and even if having a relationship is significant enough to warrant a yes, I'm not sure she really cares anymore. She was supposed to come back you know, but instead planned a life without me. Says she still loves me, I might have to go to her.

Latest posts

Back