Aren't they just beautiful?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msspIGztGCs&feature=related

*sigh*

I guess I reach a point in my life where I just know that I am unlovable, and though I won't give up, like I said before my chance with a girl is so slim. I know this is pathetic but this was what I been doing for this whole week. I don't even sleep at night now as I spent from 12am to 7am being pathetic and crying and stuff. I go crazy, sometime banging my head against the wall, or I just lied flat down until I can't feel any air into my lung before I rise up, sort of like suffocating myself. And sleeping on my bed is too wet, I need to wash my pillow and comforter there just way too much tear on it, but most of the time I just sit in one corner put on my hood even if it 95 degree in my room and suffering in silence.

Aren't those video simply beautiful?

Thats very strange in that do you know what the song is called in the very last vid you give a link out to? It is called Keep Hope Alive and one of my all time favorite tracks. I recognized it the instant it started playing. You may take note of the lyrics as simple as they may be :)

"I guess I reach a point in my life where I just know that I am unlovable" if you think like that then youl have no hope of finding someone. These vids should make you realise that you dont need to be this supernatural guy to get chicks, these are just average guys with hot chicks. what gets them there is there attitude. they dont think low of themself so others dont, if you think low of yourself, then others will too.

its amasing how you can totaly change your life around by just chaning your attitude towards yourself and in life in general. you have to change the way you think about your life, sulking in your room isnt going to help, just get out there and make the most of things, life cant be that bad.

Chris 2 said:
Aren't those video simply beautiful?

What's really bugging me are the **** "Naughty or Nice" singles ads that keep popping up on this site. The blonde's legs are making it difficult to concentrate. Sorry, separate subject...and I'm a pervert.

Instead of torturing yourself, maybe you should try to find something else to do for awhile. There has to be something you can do to take your mind off this stuff, even for an hour or so. Get out of the house for awhile maybe?

You know I used to think like that. I have always had to chase other people when it comes to relationships but recently I met someone who equally chases me. As my dad once told me, my mom and he were lucky...they met each other the first time and they have been together forever...i have been married twice...but I will find the right person one day. That day arrived two months ago. Just when you reach that pit of despair they will arrive when you least expect them.

Don't think that you are unlovable. Don't torture yourself like this. I know that it is not easy to find love of your life but unless you get up and do something about it, it is not going to happen. I'm not saying that you should go around chasing people but do something that is going to make you feel good. The moment you will start paying attention to yourself and start feeling good about yourself then others will too. To start with, join a gym if possible. Or start jogging. Start working on your hobbies or something.
You never know, soon you might meet someone special. Just give yourself a chance.

(((Lots of HUGS)))

Dude! I read your posts and it's like hearing my self speak 9 or 10 years ago! truly it's uncanny. Well not so much the asian thing cos I'm brithish but stilll...

Here's what I wish someone had said to me back then, I hope it helps a bit: Allow yourself to make mistakes. Forgive yourself for your percieved inadequecies.

Life is difficult but if you can survive the pain you're feeling now (and that's clearly what you're doing) then you are stronger than 99% of people in this world, strong enough in fact to reshape your world with only your stength of will.

It's not going to be a cake walk, but I have faith in you.

Latest posts

Back