Art?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^That's a really really nice one, Rodent. And I would say it's a good thing you're not negative enough to continue, but I hope you could source out the inspiration from a better place to finish it.

Monty, you've got talent too :0 just wow. I could not draw for nuts. My best drawing would be of stick figures.

ladyforsaken said:
^That's a really really nice one, Rodent. And I would say it's a good thing you're not negative enough to continue, but I hope you could source out the inspiration from a better place to finish it.

Maybe someday I'll find the magical fountain of positive creativity...but even if I do, I hope I don't have the sudden urge to draw rainbows and unicorns only...

ladyforsaken said:
Monty, you've got talent too :0 just wow. I could not draw for nuts. My best drawing would be of stick figures.

Don't underestimate the wonderous nature of stick figures, ladyF :p

25hokg5.jpg

Rodent, mine doesn't even have the shading like that... they're just lines... ugly lines. That's some talented stick figure drawing. :0

ladyforsaken said:
Rodent, mine doesn't even have the shading like that... they're just lines... ugly lines. That's some talented stick figure drawing. :0

Pfft, shading...don't be silly. That's just a cheap drop shadow to prevent them from floating away in the eternal nothingness.

Anyways, hush now. Everyone is an artist, ladyF. :p
If I can be one, you sure as hell can be one too. I think you already have some of the positivity which I lack. You just have to put it onto paper.

So go out there and draw some of the universe's most original stick figures. :D

Lol Rodent. Sometimes, even when I seem positive, it's not really positivity. I just do the whole, fake it till you make it with regards to it. I'm so sick of feeling negatively sometimes. Anyway, that's off topic. You should share more of your work. Go on now.

Well...it's not like I have anything better to do than taking photos of old toys at 23:00 in the night...

r2sqp1.jpg

Pretty **** sloppy. I made this when I was drunk a few months back.

spider001_zps76b5cf5f_by_spiderjeruze-d7xh1ou.jpg

FauxReaL said:
Pretty **** sloppy. I made this when I was drunk a few months back.

spider001_zps76b5cf5f_by_spiderjeruze-d7xh1ou.jpg

You made that when drunk? Wow that's pretty good. I can't imagine how much better it'd be when you're not drunk.

Rodent said:
ladyforsaken said:

Maybe someday I'll find the magical fountain of positive creativity...but even if I do, I hope I don't have the sudden urge to draw rainbows and unicorns only...

ladyforsaken said:

Don't underestimate the wonderous nature of stick figures, ladyF :p

25hokg5.jpg

This reminds me of those stick-men games you can play where you launch them or objects at them into a horrible bloody death. Fun games.

You made that when drunk? Wow that's pretty good. I can't imagine how much better it'd be when you're not drunk.

TY. I'll be honest, not much better. My art supplies are hot garbo. They bleed and such. I'm typically in a rush to get things done, so they never come out how I'm initially envisioned them to. :/

FauxReaL said:

TY. I'll be honest, not much better. My art supplies are hot garbo. They bleed and such. I'm typically in a rush to get things done, so they never come out how I'm initially envisioned them to. :/

You should show us some of your other work done when you're not drunk. I bet they're really good.

ladyforsaken said:
FauxReaL said:

You should show us some of your other work done when you're not drunk. I bet they're really good.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=33222

5th link down. Honestly, not really.

First time I put my new phone's camera to the test...it doesn't look too awful to me.
They're just black and white because I got that figured out a bit better than advanced color editing. But it's was cold and empty there anyway, so it fits the theme.

o5oo42.png

28cq4ph.png

9ibapv.png

Something about that last pic - it's so.... nostalgic, or something like that.

Great pictures,Rodent,and drawings too!I really like the eye you posted on the first page!

I really like that second picture, the woods, wish I was there right now. Looks like a place where no one could hear you scream.

Thanks for all the positive feedback - it's much appreciated. Feels like my artistic attempts aren't in vain after all.

Sci-Fi said:
I really like that second picture, the woods, wish I was there right now. Looks like a place where no one could hear you scream.

Sadly it's closer to civilization than one might think. Nonetheless empty if one picks the right time and weather which I did.

Latest posts

Back