Art?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow everyone is so talented ^-^ I really like the photography, I was always interested in it but I never found time for it.
Sometimes I like to draw anime pictures. I'm not that good and my style flips around a lot but its fun.. o//O

snow_day_by_utter_moquerie-d4nc448.jpg

2_girls_by_utter_moquerie-d57wn3t.jpg

the_comedian_by_utter_moquerie-d5isk7u.jpg

Thought I had already put that up here...old linoleum cut. That's something I would've liked to do again back in the art lessons.

2z55fug.jpg

Rodent said:
Thought I had already put that up here...old linoleum cut. That's something I would've liked to do again back in the art lessons.

2z55fug.jpg

Cool work Rodent. Have you ever tried drypoint printing? I think you might like it.

Katerina said:
Cool work Rodent. Have you ever tried drypoint printing? I think you might like it.

It was just a lucky coincidence to have a chance to do that linoleum cut at school. We had very limited ressources.

So I looked up drypoint printing...and it does sound intriguing. But I always wondered, where would one go to try something like that? I don't have my own personal workshop, you know. :p

Rodent said:
It was just a lucky coincidence to have a chance to do that linoleum cut at school. We had very limited ressources.

So I looked up drypoint printing...and it does sound intriguing. But I always wondered, where would one go to try something like that? I don't have my own personal workshop, you know. :p

Lol true. I think there places run short courses in various printing like etching and drypoints. I did some as part of a national diploma back in the day although it was more of a cheaper way of doing it using perspex sheets and a knife and inking that up.

Katerina said:
Lol true. I think there places run short courses in various printing like etching and drypoints. I did some as part of a national diploma back in the day although it was more of a cheaper way of doing it using perspex sheets and a knife and inking that up.

Haven't seen any of those around here, but that's likely since I live in the middle of nowhere. Though your 'budget alternative' reminds me how we cut into the backside of worn CDs and inked that up afterwards...and if it hasn't become obvious by now, I wasn't on an art school. :rolleyes:

...and I found that old print as well.

sqkxsn.jpg

Oh, I won't take much credit for that. Feels like saying I did some "watercolor painting" back in the day while I'm referring to finger painting as a toddler. :p

^Always so humble. But I like those, I think they're very well done. You guys are all so talented. :0

Latest posts

Back