Attempt at a social life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titanicable

Reaction score
Heelloooo =D

I'm Sarah and I'm 20 and I live in Florida. This is sort of my attempt at something that resembles a social life? I'm one of those lonely people too ashamed to tell the people that love me that I hate my life. I've got 2 friends in total, one living in New York, and the other being a high school senior half an hour away with little to no time for me, other than texting and phone calls.

Soo...yeah. This is sort of an attempt? I don't really know what to say lol But uh...hi lol

Welcome Sarah :)

i totally know how you feel after i stopped going to school ive been spending alot of time at home and now i dont know how to get back out there and im too ashamed to mention it to my friends its a huge reason why im joining the marines not that i advise that on your part but yeah ive forgotten how to function socially

Thanks =]

And stowoner, sorry you're going through the same thing I am...but no worries...I'm too spoiled to be of any use to the Marines lol

Hi titancable welcoem to the forum

ya it's understandable we don't want to tell other people we are lonely, we don't want to bring them down emtioanlly,

almost somtimes for me, i feel bad, if my feeling bad cause a kind empathetic person to feel bad too.

i see you too are a harry potter nerd

*high fives*

:D

you should google james potter and the hall of the elders crossing and a very potter musical

the musical is awesome

:D

Latest posts

Back