Baby can you get me some coke?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma ruby

Reaction score
why does some men thinks its ok to boss their girlfriends around!!

it pisses me off! like its a head wank !!! :club: :club: like the other day me my friend and her boyfriend watching a dvd and he ask her baby can you get me some coke, she got up and got him coke, 10 min later, baby can you get me a piece of cake, she got got him a friggin cake another 10 min later baby do you like me?... yes.... can you get me some coke?

ME : fook me blind you are fooking demanding mate !

he : STARE

ME: seriously if having a boyfriend means being a personal nanny for a grown up complete fook up it aint worth it, jesses im going to watch the tv in my room ...!!!

and my girlfriend doesnt mind !!!!!!!!! she thinks its ok

but is it really? is it like you ran out of options so u hold on to someone not worth it, why dont you get out there and find you a handsome hotty who will treat you rite and not boss you around!!!!!

good thing he isnt my boyfriend other wise i would of probably broke his legby a fookin hammer by the time he asked for a piece of cake, lazy cow

The problem is SHE is doing it, and for some people if they can get another person to do things for them they will. Sometimes its the other way around, the woman is very demanding and the guy always says "yes dear". Funny observation here, when a guy does it other women complain about it, and (some) guys will "high five" their buddy they found such a good woman who will do that. When a woman does it to a man other men will laugh at him and call him "pussy whipped", other women will wonder where she found such a wonderful man who waits on her hand and foot.

Personally I don't think it's okay for anyone to demand anything out of anyone else. If I want a coke I'd just get up off my ass and get one, and if I am I'll ask if anyone else wants anything. They better **** well reciprocate it though or next time they can get the **** coke themselves.

thank you Sci-Fi exactly my point

glad to know im not the only one seeing something wrong here lol

He: Baby can you get me a coke?
She: Are your legs broken? Get off your lazy ass and get it yourself!
He: Never asks again.

Problem solved

:shy: Relax hun, some relationships are like that. Why does it matter so much? I doubt the relationship would end if she told him to get it himself. Just because your ideal relationship is different from hers does not make hers wrong. If you have such a big problem with it. Get your own boyfriend and show her what a real relationship is.

AFrozenSoul said:
:shy: Relax hun, some relationships are like that. Why does it matter so much? I doubt the relationship would end if she told him to get it himself. Just because your ideal relationship is different from hers does not make hers wrong. If you have such a big problem with it. Get your own boyfriend and show her what a real relationship is.

haha thats kind of lame.. you sound like if im jealous !!!!

LOL well im fully relaxed and it matter, why? because their relationship is less than few months, because she is my friend for years and because as a good friend (WITCH I AM) i dont like someone taking advantage of my friends and because i cant kiss asses i tell things how it is, if you see it is ok then you are used of being bossed around but as a free modern girl i say fresia to that the time of women are there for their men is just gone !!
old ages !!! but i guess you wouldnt know what it means unless you really are someone who deserve to be equal in everything even in a relationship..

i see it as weakness, putting someone else desires before your own is just wrong.... teet teet

and about getting a boy friend, who said i dont have one, may be 2 or 3

do i boss them around HECK YES

my BOYFRIEND doesnt call me hun or baby he call me BOSS LADY

even tho i dont demand anything other than being equal, some men thinking a woman who can actually say this is the way things are or gonna be is bossy while it is just the way it is (welcome to +2000)

Well I'm on of those that go fetch the coke when he asks, why? Because I love him and don't mind doing it for him. I have no problem with women who don't do it, that is what they do. Oh but hubby does not abuse this previlige cause then he'll get 'the look' which will bring him to back to earth. But you know what sometimes I do the exact thing with him, and he'll comply all happy and cheery. If he doesn't I will just tell him no next time.

Emma ruby said:
LOL well im fully relaxed and it matter, why? because their relationship is less than few months, because she is my friend for years and because as a good friend (WITCH I AM) i dont like someone taking advantage of my friends and because i cant kiss asses i tell things how it is,

that's a reasonable answer. You're rightly concerned about your friend's new lazyass boyfriend.

Emma ruby said:
as a free modern girl i say fresia to that the time of women are there for their men is just gone !!
old ages !!!

i see it as weakness, putting someone else desires before your own is just wrong.... teet teet

and about getting a boy friend, who said i dont have one, may be 2 or 3

do i boss them around HECK YES

my BOYFRIEND doesnt call me hun or baby he call me BOSS LADY

yikes.

Well, no offense but this topic's pretty lame.

Sure, you do have a point; the guy's taking advantage. But what you write on the general topic is just borderline absurd.

First of all, a relationship isn't primarily about gender or a 'battle of the sexes' or about 'you'. You're supposed to really like the other person and genuinely care about their hopes/desires/dreams/ambitions/... For the first time you actually got the opportunity to transcend the 'me' level and go beyond the selfishness that seems to occupy most people's minds these days.

Secondly, don't turn relationships into a battlefield. It's not about who can gain the upper hand all the time and who controls who; it's not a competition. If you let it slip into that direction, then you'll eventually find yourself in the most absurd situations.

e.g. someone that I know used to have a swedish boyfriend. Whenever she'd visit him at his parent's place, there was always nothing in the fridge. Why? Because both parents worked the same amount of hours, so both of them felt that they deserved the right to not have to cook when they got home, or to not even have to do the shopping. He thought that he was the 'provider' of the family, while she thought that taking care of your husband/children was way too archaic for a modern, free woman.
Both of them put the whole gender issue and their own selfishness above their mutual benefit (and anything else for that matter), making their everyday lives completely absurd and unpractical (not only for themselves, but for their children aswell!).

So the bottomline is, first of all: whatever works for people, whatever makes them able to have an everyday, good and practical life; that's what works for them. There's nothing that works for everyone, no general rule. And secondly: don't take the whole gender battle too far; it'll ruin everything. Just act 'selflessly' once in a while, and you'll be treated that way (unless your relationship sucks; get out then ;)).

Anyway, that's just my two cents. Didn't mean to start a riot or insult anyone, just felt the need to comment.

Well, the thing is, if he asks, and she gets it, she must not have a problem getting it for him. I tend to people all day long, so I wouldn't mind if someone asked me to get something. If she doesn't want to say to him that she's not going to do anything for him, then it's on her.

better get me a coke with ice and a lime or somebody's ass is getting smacked. Lol :D

Guitl is a trained emotional repons..
Thats why he asked her " do you love me"..before he made her fetch again.

I dont mind plaesing my woman and going out of my way to do things she asked me to do...There has to be some balance..and I will say "NO" from time to time if I feel shes going overboard..
If she turns into a major *****...I ma seriously going to fresia the living honeysuckle of her
" U made me earned this eh????".hahaaaa

Being a personal servent???
Thats non acceptiable to me..
I woldnt treat my woman like that..its degrading for me and her..and its not healthy.

It has nothing to do with training. Getting someone something to drink doesn't mean you're a dog on a leash. It simply means you don't have a problem doing something for someone. If you do have a problem, speak up about it and be done with it.

VanillaCreme said:
It has nothing to do with training. Getting someone something to drink doesn't mean you're a dog on a leash. It simply means you don't have a problem doing something for someone. If you do have a problem, speak up about it and be done with it.

This is solid advice. No one wants to date a hostile feminist. :cool:

The first time, the VERY FIRST TIME, some chic goes on a FEMINIST rant because I ask her to grab me a coke...somebody is packing. Me or her, but rest very assured, somebody is packing.

Besides those who know me well, know that I grab a coke for them every now and again. I might even put just the right amount of ice in it and spike it with bourbon if I'm feeling extra lovey dovey.

There's cool band name Led Zeppelin.
I can play these two songs note for note.. Its simple honeysuckle..but it sounds really cool N heavy.
Most people listen to these songs in conjuntion....

HEART BREAKER....
LIVE IN LOVIN MAID.. :p

" I dont care what the niieghbours say..I ma love you each N everyday...

LIVE IN...LOvin....shes just a woman.lol

Emma ruby said:
i see it as weakness, putting someone else desires before your own is just wrong....

Don't ever have a kid, then. Because that's ALL you'll be doing for at least the first few years -lol (if you're a dedicated parent, that is)

Does the coke-fetching friend have her boyfriend do things for her too? It's been known to happen that men will do things for women too.
But if you're going to constantly keep score on who's doing what, you'll never win and you'll always be unhappy. I've learned to keep out of others' relationships. If your friend is truly being used, nothing you say will make a difference, she will have to see it for herself before she makes a change.

Teresa

Joseph said:
VanillaCreme said:

This is solid advice. No one wants to date a hostile feminist. :cool:

The first time, the VERY FIRST TIME, some chic goes on a FEMINIST rant because I ask her to grab me a coke...somebody is packing. Me or her, but rest very assured, somebody is packing.

Besides those who know me well, know that I grab a coke for them every now and again. I might even put just the right amount of ice in it and spike it with bourbon if I'm feeling extra lovey dovey.

Exactly, it goes both ways. She could very well ask him for something, and he could very well get up and get it for her. It's her fault if she never bothers to do so. So if she tries to pull that, "You never do anything for me!" cry... Well, you never asked.

AND if she's with someone who doesn't want to get out of their comfort for one minute to get her something to drink, then that's also on her. Don't be with someone who doesn't want to do something for you, OR don't complain.

Honestly, the more relevant point here is a person made an inflammatory remark toward another person's relationship (big NO-NO) and then started a thread about it on a loneliness forum. (big WTF)

:rolleyes:

A crackhead dosnt think theres anyting wrong smokin crack either.
It gets progressive.....

A toxic/abusive relationship works in the same manner...

Cant save crackheads...thats what sad.
Everybody have their own bottom.and level of awearness..

Most people when in a toxic relationship will defend their actions and fauils ideas until the bitter end..its call living in denial..

Latest posts

Back