Back on this website because I'd like a favor (I admit I'm very selfish)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
For every message I got where the guy put some thought into showing some connection or things in common, or even something interesting, funny and unusual, I must have gotten 15-20 that ran along the liens of "UR a hottie," "I liek inteligence women" or "So, you wanna hit it?"

I wish I were joking...the dating cesspool can get kind of stinky. :)

LOL!!
How about user names that include "massage" somewhere in their name? I'm trying not to be too picky right now because I'm just getting my feet wet in the dating world but I weed out profiles that are full of misspellings. Can't stand it :)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
LOL!!
How about user names that include "massage" somewhere in their name? I'm trying not to be too picky right now because I'm just getting my feet wet in the dating world but I weed out profiles that are full of misspellings. Can't stand it :)

The usernames I especially loved were HotStud4U, ItalianStallion75, ILoveChxWithBack and yes, even LongDongJohn.

Kill me now.

Any name with "hot" in it automatically gets passed over.

hee

alonewanderer said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Any name with "hot" in it automatically gets passed over.

hee

Same here, nothing makes me want to facepalm harder.

The MySpace-styled angled bathroom pics also make me cruise on past someone's profile.

Ok, I get that's all the rage with the teenyboppers, but if you're 40, you have no business standing in front of your toothpaste-speckled bathroom mirror clad only in a towel sporting your best "Cum hither" look.

Sweet Jesus.

My name has "bandit" in it -- is that a bad thing? Although I've never actually read the usernames of anyone on the dating sites so I'm not sure how much people care.

"Bandit" isn't that bad. lol There are way worse things to put in your name. "Stud" is orders of magnitude worse than "bandit."

Ha, I have to admit that anyone who had a reference to NYYankees in his name got an automatic pass-over, but then again, my name on one of those sites was some variation of RedSoxGirl. :p

cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'm still laughing at "liek" lol. :p

Honey, that was verbatim.

Yes, I knew it was, which is why I'm STILL ******* laughing. :p

:p

It's a jungle out there.

*sings*

Disorder and confusion everywhere. NO one seems to care. Well I do. Hey who's in charge here? It's a jungle out there....

[youtube]kIcXLn96j2k[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back