Be carefull what you ask for

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whispers

Reaction score
For the past months, my life has been mostly unsatisfying.

The only thing that would make me happy was my boyfriend and my kids. My boyfriend lives far away, and i couldnt take the girls from their father. So i stayed here to make everyone but myself and my boyfriend happy.

Two weeks ago i watched a youtube clip from Eckhart Tolle. Somehow, somewhere in his message i realised i was the creator of my life and i decided that i would be with my boyfriend, i didnt know how, i just asked that everything comes into place to make it happen.

Ask and you shall receive....

Since then, arrangements for payements are not accepted anymore and i will probably have to declare bankruptcy, my ex became intollerable and has driven my children to want to be with me full time, and even move out of town.

Wow... this is rough, money probs...so bad that i cant provide for myself and my kids anymore, dealing with the ex and his temper and cruel threats, anyone in this situation would be devastated lol

I'm not... because i know that this all happened for one reason... make my wish come true. My boyfriend asked me to move there with the kids. Best thing about it, everyone is happy and exited about it... exept the ex....

Just to show that sometimes when we look at the bigger picture there is a plan and a reason for everything :)

Wow! :) That's a really great story; if I were you, I know how happy I would be right now. :)

You seem like you have a very strong resolve, and even though you're going through some difficulties financially, I have no doubt that you'll stick it through to the end. ;)

Sounds like me and how I was just pushed to leave and do things. Of course the ex would be unhappy. But let him be miserable. I don't think it would matter either way if he's just a miserable sop anyway. My ex was the same way. Just as miserable as can be. He also probably wouldn't like the fact that I'm happy now.

Yeah, despite hardships, things work out.

Good luck with your boyfriend! Seems like you're excited, that's a good sign. :)

Latest posts

Back