Bedroom advice?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It was Mine

Reaction score
Alright, so yeah, Need some in put. " This sounds so immature SO BE WARNED! etc. etc. but it seriously effects me, it effects everything even when I look past it. I MUST be attracted to her or I just want nothing... it's not a good feeling but it happens all the TIME! am I the only one?? I wish I was different...

So my ex of two years was, thin bodied and I was very physically attracted to her and well, The bedroom was Great! And I looked forward to it. I miss it.

Now sense then (a period of six months) I've had two partners and have rejected three. The three were just... well grossly over weight and yeah... The first I slept with was the exact opposite! she was so skinny I did not think it was possible, it felt just all wrong... and I'd rather I didn't.

The second special lady I'm actually dating and she's great! It's a fresh relationship and I already don't feel very into it physically. I don't really have the desire to be with her physically and this kind of blocks me from even wanting to hold hands or well, do much of anything. I am not sure if I'm strange because I'm not shallow I'm specific I guess. For example I dated a girl who did a bit of modeling who everyone thought was "hot" where as I didn't think so. Anyways, I don't want to hurt her feelings by breaking up because she's a really nice girl and I enjoy being around her..just i have already lost the physical lust in like two weeks....I don't want to be like that, but something shuts off...and wants out entirely. I don't know what it is and I'd prefer it never happened at all. But all my emotion for the person shuts off entirely. It's like when your on a horrible first date and you don't feel the "click" at all.

P.S. the more i read what i wrote the worse it sounds for maturity and everything. the thing is i get it, that looks aren't what matters most. the thing is my emotions dissipate and I feel nothing everywhere else in the relationship...it's a problem. I dunno what I'm looking for really, just anyone's take on it i suppose.

I guess you need a physical connection with someone before you can take it further, which is fine everyone is different.

It's going to take a while I guess before you find someone compatible, nothing is that easy.

I'm kind of the same way, but with me it's after I have sex with them I don't care much for them anymore.

Latest posts

Back