being 18

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
hmm, sure why not, i guess this is a positive story

well its been nearly 1 week since i turned 18

LOL half of u failed to notice :p mission accomplished

and i gotta say, being 18 rules...a few ALL girls wanna rape me, i nearly finished college, i'm liking this 1 girl...kinda...i'm weird and complicated and finally i could call quiz call...that shitty call in gameshow that cons u out of money every night on channel 5 :D

life = minor improvment since the start of this bell end of a year

[/brag]

It's what it says in the quote that a like, not who said it :D

David Beckham ;)

And Allah is the all mighty one. Bow down and show some respect you filthy infidel :p

Punisher said:
eewww she's disgusting, i'd rather shag him :p

lol, I agree with Rab. She IS disgusting, lmao.:p She's like a stick, with boobs and has the fashion sense of a car key. :club:

EveWasFramed said:
Punisher said:
eewww she's disgusting, i'd rather shag him :p

lol, I agree with Rab. She IS disgusting, lmao.:p She's like a stick, with boobs and has the fashion sense of a car key. :club:

It's a good thing she has the boobs; they keep her from falling all the way through every crack she steps on. *thunk!*

And hey, whats with the huge slam on car keys? What did they (the car keys) ever do to deserve that? :D

You're only 18? You come across more mature. Congrats! Best of luck with the year ahead. And other years too. I'm not restricting my luck giving just to one year. That would be mean.

I'll also cast my vote for Victoria 'posh, I think not' Beckham being a trashy piece of plasticine someone's rolled out too thin then just stuck a couple of plasticine balls on the front.

Punisher said:
Nyktimos said:
You're only 18? You come across more mature.

O_O

Lol! I made the mistake of assuming his hormone-driven nature was just an ironic persona for the forum. Funny how things come across on the internet.

Nyktimos said:
Punisher said:
Nyktimos said:
You're only 18? You come across more mature.

O_O

Lol! I made the mistake of assuming his hormone-driven nature was just an ironic persona for the forum. Funny how things come across on the internet.

i act differently to ppl rly, mostly because i like people and for other people i can't stand them :D

muslims for example :)

Latest posts

Back