Being hateful

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breadbasket

Reaction score
I love aircraft. I love all of them. I'm a geek. I want to see them improve. Faster, more efficient. Safer, what have you. Ever since I was a child I loved airplanes. I kept to it, I never left it. When I say I love airplanes, I love airplanes. I gotta design them. Rockets, immense power to get to space directly. They go very fast.

It was all childhood thinking until I discovered politics. Politics took it all away. I don't want to say who was responsible. Or what. It's rather a group in general called the media. I read them for a bit. I read what they had to say, and what other people had to say. And since then they tore out my childhood innocence.

I had the feeling that I was a bad person. I was born int he US. I loved airplanes, and thus I should be shameful because I promote warfare. I would go to youtube comments about airplanes. I would read how much I was s scumbag for wanting to be an engineer. I was an imperialist ******* who deserved to be burned alive, that was the honeysuckle I got. A person who wanted to design airplanes, get into the Aerospace industry.

By the time I was in Middle School it took it's tole. I was miserable, lead to believe my father was a terrorist and I had to kill him in my sleep, because he was in the Navy. We never landed on the moon. We are inherently the lowest life form. In vietnam, our marines are so stupid that one guy armed with a rake could kill one hundred marines. We bombed japan with two nukes and did other bad things. True. I was also lead to believe that we deserved to be shot and killed And nuked. And If I was dead, the world would be a perfect place. I was so miserable by then I wanted to kill myself. In middle school.

That was a primer. Now, my problem, was that when I was in school. I said my dad was in the Navy. The kids kicked me around. They made fun of my airplanes. I was pissed. Just thinking about it right now, boils my blood. Everything I said. And this dried the concrete.

By the eight grade I learned, how much bullshit I was fed. Biased, ******* bullshit. Too bad. Becuase I wanted to live. Peace does not extinguish war, it's a canvas for war. And by then, I was created in their image. Or at least, when I realized it was all bullshit. So all that misery, for no reason.

Guess what happened after that. I was in High School. I saw a foreign exchange student from Turkmenistan. I was pretty much already planning to kill him. I saw another, group actually. Foreign students from Japan. I was tempted to go up to them and say, "Get the fresia out of my country," and hope they don't understand a single thing I said. I hated every statement that seemed, with little time to judge, because I always thought it meant that I was stupid, or evil. Because I loved airplanes. I hated everyone, paranoid infact. I was ready to attack anyone. I was a pretty messed up kid, who felt that the world was out to get me. In short, I hated everyone and every thing. I hated every country for setting me so low. Including this one, as it was a love hate relationship by then. Still is.

I was under counseling at the time. And I was told that if I do not control my rage, I would be sent to a mental hospital. Or the police. This is because I always talked about explicit things, war. In a very biased perspective. My parents, told me, that they're going to send me to a hospital because of how I always thought.

I was in pain at the time. Every time I was in rage I always thought about those moments hearing and reading those thoughts about how terrible I was. How Terrible the States was. How terrible we are as people, we were animals. Deserved to die. I thought about how it was all bullshit. I was filled with rage every second that passed by. It was so painful to me, I can recognize it was suffering. I was sensitive to my surroundings. My heart raced as if I was running. My eyes, my sight couldn't keep straight. I once got so mad I started contorting, writhing. It felt just so terrible, I felt it for long enough. that I actually said, I needed to. I can't take it anymore. I was tired of the bast rage. The Paranoia, the hatred and fear of death. The need to prove myself, and kill all those who did not agree with it. I'm tired of hating foreign countries. I'm tired of wanting to kill any immigrants. I don't want to play that mad man anymore, I just want to design airplanes.

I'm amazed I'm even alive, or have yet to commit a murder. After all I have been compared to, Nazis, Racist. Darth Vader. Being called stupid in school.

So now I take antidepressants. It's good to be realistic, I can think straight now. I can analyze, and I know everything has their ups and downs. I want to go some place else perhaps, meet different people. And the rage is gone, but, to this day that bit of misery remains within me. I still react to self loathing messages in a violent manner. I loath myself, and the States, just because of nature. I'm wired to now.

So call me a terrible person. Because, that's the message that keeps repeating in my foolish little mind. Hate your own country. Kill your self. Die. Burn. Rot. Worthless. Animal. Fool. *******.

I got Just ONE bit of advise ..... TURN EVERYTHING OFF !!

The TV.... OFF
The Internet ... OFF
The radio .... OFF

And just do what makes you happy, design and build Planes.... If you can't work on the real ones ??
Design and build models.... Or you mentioned rocketry, there are groups of people that do that too.

Just do what makes you happy and don't listen to all the hate and violence around you.... It's killing you, and that's what is making you want to kill them.

I too... like you have a hobby I really love, and it is the ONLY escape I have from the ass-holes of the world.... And in a way it melts the anger, when I am doing what I enjoy.

If you want to talk just PM me.... Your not the only one that's pissed, but you need a better way of dealing with it... OK ??

I totally agree with the above post. Turn off the crap. Media is a *****. The world's ***** that is! They feed you only what makes you sick. I don't watch the news. I am so far behind in what's what and who's doing what... But I don't care.

Definitely dive into your hobby. Real or model airplanes - go for it! Just because airplanes are used for warfare, it does not mean they are JUST for warfare. Airplanes were man's way to defy gravity, and feel free - being able to do something some could have never dreamt of.

I have not been able to do my hobby (space, time, money, and people ******* my plans up!), and seriously I have not been more stressed or more prone to anger than now. It. Sucks.

The advice profferred here should be considered carefully. Realize also that you, dear breadbasket, are living in a hypermediated, extremist-political world that has no tolerance for those who do not fit into today's prefab ideologies--right or left. I know how that is, because I don't fit anywhere on the spectrum either.

And as for being called Darth Vader, why not take it as a compliment? I think DV is kinda cool, myself. He's certainly better than that pansy-ass Luke Skywalker. ;)

MTrip said:
The advice profferred here should be considered carefully. Realize also that you, dear breadbasket, are living in a hypermediated, extremist-political world that has no tolerance for those who do not fit into today's prefab ideologies--right or left. I know how that is, because I don't fit anywhere on the spectrum either.

And as for being called Darth Vader, why not take it as a compliment? I think DV is kinda cool, myself. He's certainly better than that pansy-ass Luke Skywalker. ;)

And the best part is that he used to be super evil but redeemed himself. You can do that too!

I don't believe that peace leads to a blanket, but I also don't believe that the Navy or Army leads to war. You have been fed nonsense by the media, and by society.

I also don't know where in the US you are from, but from where I'm from, you're respected more if you are in the army or the navy. I have several engineer friends, one who designs and works on planes for the Navy. I have a friend who wanted to be in the Navy from as long as I can remember, and by god, he is a well respected Navy officer. I also have a friend who flies them professionally, and makes a living at it.

Are you receiving therapy, as well as taking antidepressants? Because these anger issues need to be worked out by a therapist. You came across very angry in your post. I don't think you're a terrible person, but I do think that you need to talk to someone professionally who will help you with these issues.

Here's the best piece of advise I can give you, stop listening to everyone else and listen to your heart instead. The deepest parts of yourself where you're free to be who you want to be and love what you want to love. Free yourself from this hatred pattern. Set it down like a bag of bricks. It's weighing you down and making you miserable. Because that's what hate does, it debilitates the one who carries it more than anyone else. It'll eat you up inside. You need to be fearless and free. That's the A #1 thing I love about myself is that I literally give zero sh*t about what anyone else thinks of me. It's very freeing to be this way. I made up my mind to be like this, and I've stuck to it stubbornly. It feels awesome, I gotta tell ya. If my Mom or anyone else says man I hate (insert anything I do or say daily) about you-my answer is pretty uniform- "I really don't care, because it's what I like and this is for me not you." If there is something you really want that doesn't involve misery or pain for another person, set your mind to it and go after it without a backwards look. This will make you happy, this will set you free, this will improve your life, and this will be the making of you.

I agree with the other posters here, but at the same time I do not blame you for having these emotions eating at you inside.

Hey, there is a really good film called "American History X", which describes the xenophobia in the US and what it can lead to. If you haven't seen it yet, I would definitely recommend it to you, i know it opened my eyes. :)

I've been here too friend. Being hateful of even yourself can be very dangerous. Take the good advice of above posts. Switch off. From the media, politics, even from people if you have to. I've done both offline because, it was all hurting me and I pushed away so many good people in the end. A lot of my reputation is tarnished through being hateful. I've no one to blame but me for that. Please, switch off from the sources of your pain before its too late. It may be a lonelier place at first but eventually it can lead to self repair, fulfilment and peace. Please, I ask again, before it's too late.

I agree also with what other posters had said on this forum. Hatred is a horrible feeling, it tends to eat me up to believe it or not. Sometimes I try to avoid the news all together cause of the things I see. There's a lot about politics that I've heard and made me feel very angry. It's best to try to avoid it the best you can. I'm sorry it's eating you up inside right now, I know that hatred will be around for awhile but overtime you'll feel a lot better. Try watching other things that make you happy. You deserve to feel good inside, laughter is great for the soul! Take care, big hugs! :3

the way i see hate is this......the race, gender, sexuality or whatever aspects of a group of people or speficic thing you hate about a person, you hate does not know you hate them!

say you hate someone at college and never tell them, what difference is it to them?

alll hate does is in the end make you more and more focused on hate while those you hate even if you told them probably wouldn't cate 1/8th as much as you do about your hatred of them, the point being who is really being affected by hatred? you even beat the person up YOU go to jail, if you say nothing and sit there and all it does is warp you to become bitter and hateful the more you hate and stops you from growing as a person....i dont hate any of my old drug dealers, i dont hate the 2 people who raped me, i dont hate the people who beat me up for years because after a long while of hating them and self hatred i realised all i was doing was becoming more and more angry and that me hating the other people ONLY affected me as they were god knows where in the world by then so i was in fact taking the abuse they did to me and further carrying on their abuse by hating them and thus making me a more bitter, unlikable, depressed, angry person with an ulcer which is what my bullies wanted to do, make me feel bad!

or if youre just hating out of whatever reason someone who doesnt know you or a whole group of people, they still dont know you hate them and likely wouldnt care if you did said so but theres still one person its severely hurting making angry, possibly lonely, self destructive and mentally unwell and that's you! hate only ever hurts yourself, it doesn't magically turn them into a ferret like harry potter

Seeker said:
Hey, there is a really good film called "American History X", which describes the xenophobia in the US and what it can lead to. If you haven't seen it yet, I would definitely recommend it to you, i know it opened my eyes. :)

This is what made me mad int he first place. Xenophobia. The purpose of that film is to degrade America as worthless. It is what made me so mad. When I liked airplanes, People viewed me as evil. That I was a xenophobe because I liked bombers.

Your post enrages me. It's bringing out my inner hatred. I have the urge to just... I cannot describe my rage for your post. You have no clue. no ******* CLUE, WHAT BULLSHIT LIKE THIS DOES TO ME. Xenophobia, you know who used words like those? People who want to ridicule OTHERS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME.

Your movie is another lie. An excuse made so that other countries can have a reason to bomb US Soil. They do it so they can have their own nukes. Their own wars. Their own massacres. And when they do their own bullshit, they'll point to this films.

Your news is old news. I have been taught about the crimes of the United States when I went to a half ass school, taught by half ass teachers. Enlightened. Bullshit. You want enlightened? OPEN UP A ******* HISTORY BOOK.

I've been called a Nazi, for my passion of flight, because they saw me as a guy who wanted to use bombers to kill people. Nazi they called me, and this was that film they used against me.

All these post. They're bullshit. They're nothing. They're LIES.

I've come to embrace it. I EMBRACED IT.

IF I CAN'T HAVE MY AIRPLANES, IF I CAN'T HAVE MY HAPPINESS, WHY SHOULD I LET OTHERS? WHY SHOULD I LET OTHERS EVEN LIVE AND BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS I. You people are messing with ******* Dynamite.

Its. It's ******* futile. Nothing can be done to release me from my hate. Because all around me is hate. On the other side of the planet is hate. When one proclaims peace, hate follows them. And, I just think, I could do better, you know. I can hate better. I can kill, better. I want to make a record of myself.

So, if you want to help me. Yous top telling me this film bullshit to enlighten me. Because that is what made me so hateful.

You want a racist? WELL YOU GOT A ******* RACIST. You, people like you. Use these films to take me down. You, deep down inside, you know, you need a racist like me to set yourself high.

You got one. You ruined me. You brought me down, and now you can be enlightened because you have me to compare yourself to. I'll never climb out of this hole.

I'm sorry. I had to let that out.

I saw that film, and I thought it excellent. A look at what hatred can do to people, how it begins and is nurtured, - and how one can move past hatred into a better place. In anyone's country, perhaps in anyone's heart.

I simply do not see how that film is about finding an excuse to bomb the US!

And I am not at all sure what designing war planes has to do with racism or being a Nazi. Bandying around the label Nazi for things which have nothing to do with it is stupid and wrong.

I speak as one who had 4 uncles I never got to know because they died fighting real fascism. And I know people whose families went to the gas chambers. And live a couple of hours drive from a Oradour-sur-Glane, a village preserved as a war memorial because the SS slaughtered 642 civilians, including setting fire to a church full of women (247 of them) and children (205 kids) machine-gunning those who tried to escape.

breadbasket said:
IF I CAN'T HAVE MY AIRPLANES, IF I CAN'T HAVE MY HAPPINESS, WHY SHOULD I LET OTHERS? WHY SHOULD I LET OTHERS EVEN LIVE AND BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS I. You people are messing with ******* Dynamite.

Its. It's ******* futile. Nothing can be done to release me from my hate. Because all around me is hate. On the other side of the planet is hate. When one proclaims peace, hate follows them. And, I just think, I could do better, you know. I can hate better. I can kill, better. I want to make a record of myself.

If you wish to remain on this site you will refrain from making threats of violence.

breadbasket, from what I've seen of your posts, I just have to say - why let all the people get you down? Who cares what they say. If you want to design airplanes, forget everything else and do it. Do whatever studying you have to do in order to get into an aeronautical engineering program in college and design planes. In fact, I know a friend of a friend who did just that, got a master's in aerospace engineering and he's quite a happy guy. You can do it. You have the passion, so all the studying won't be as painful to you because you know it's getting you a step closer to your dream.

You want to go back to childhood innocence, so do I. The first recommendation I would make is to tune out sources of negativity such as YouTube comments and the news. Seriously, almost nothing good comes from either of those.

Believe me, I understand how maddening not getting what you want can be. But at least you know what you want, which will help you focus. See that's my problem, not knowing for sure what I want. But you know this, beyond the shadow of a doubt. You LOVE airplanes, you can't live without them - you said it yourself. You know what is keeping you from happiness. If you are not already in school to become an airplane engineer, stop whatever you are doing and find out exactly what it will take to get in, how long it will take, how much it will cost, what classes you have to take, and so on. If you have some weak points which are essential to have for the job, overcome them. If you like planes but aren't good at math, start studying math that much harder. Also, if you do become an aerospace engineer, I can almost guarantee that you will NEVER suffer for a lack of money. So there's that, too.

Even if you have to go into debt, just do it. Normally I would never say that, but you've made it clear that airplanes are the source of your very happiness, and you are completely miserable without them. So with that in mind, yes, any debt you incur would be a small price to pay if it keeps you from living the rest of your life in hate. When you're an aerospace engineer, you'll pay it off in no time anyway.

You know what you want. Go for it single-mindedly. Ignore the haters. Sure airplanes have been used to kill, but they have also been used to SAVE lives like when they transport people to hospitals or help put out forest fires. Not to mention how airplanes help us live a much higher standard of living than we did before their existence. They are a good thing, there is no reason to feel bad about liking them (I like them too, I love WW1 fighters, wonder what the haters would say about me! haha) the people who criticize you for liking planes have no idea what they are talking about. Whether they know it or not planes have improved all of our lives. Even the biggest rock stars, athletes, movie stars, and leaders of any kind have haters. Haters don't matter.

I repeat - you know you love airplanes. And you've said that you need them for happiness, that there is nothing else for you. Therefore the only thing left to do is drop everything else in your life and start on the path of becoming an aerospace engineer. Forget the haters. Design planes. Why get violent? You'll have the last laugh when you get rich doing what you love. Do it now.

PS what kind of music do you listen to? It sounds trivial but I find it's actually a big influence on your mood. I'm a pretty big punk rock fan, still am, but I'm going through my CD collection and I've decided to give away anything that is too political or pessimistic or angry without any balance towards the brighter side of life (Bad Religion, I'm looking in your direction!). It's just not right for me anymore.

I suggest listening to some happier tunes.

I'm sorry. It's just the mere thought of nazis- and the way people compare them to others for there own beliefs. Sad world we live in;

I could say I'm the nuisance. People who does the above should be ignored and forgotten. With my reaction, its people like those who really got the last laugh. Even if I got what I wanted, and lobbed a bunch of nukes over seas, it just proves what kind of person I am to represent humanity with. Sorry.

breadbasket said:
I'm sorry. It's just the mere thought of nazis- and the way people compare them to others for there own beliefs. Sad world we live in;

I could say I'm the nuisance. People who does the above should be ignored and forgotten. With my reaction, its people like those who really got the last laugh. Even if I got what I wanted, and lobbed a bunch of nukes over seas, it just proves what kind of person I am to represent humanity with. Sorry.

I don't know man. I mean, you could always change what you want. If you don't want to be the kind of guy that says he wants other countries to get nuked, then stop being that person. Maybe don't design military planes then, and try to work on passenger or cargo planes. That's still, I imagine, a very interesting and prestigious role to play.

Or go ahead and design bombers after all. Someone has to do it, and if you love bombers, you're the ideal man for the job.

May I ask, are you currently in school for aerospace engineering? Or were you? And if you aren't, or were not in the past, why don't you do it if you know it is what you love more than anything else in the world? If you know it is your only path to happiness?

TheSkaFish said:
I don't know man. I mean, you could always change what you want. If you don't want to be the kind of guy that says he wants other countries to get nuked, then stop being that person. Maybe don't design military planes then, and try to work on passenger or cargo planes. That's still, I imagine, a very interesting and prestigious role to play.

Or go ahead and design bombers after all. Someone has to do it, and if you love bombers, you're the ideal man for the job.

May I ask, are you currently in school for aerospace engineering? Or were you? And if you aren't, or were not in the past, why don't you do it if you know it is what you love more than anything else in the world? If you know it is your only path to happiness?

I was recently arrested for terroristic threat in college. It was lowered down to harassment, a demeanor. I got very angry at my math teacher. I was released under supervised arrest, so long as I take proper treatment. 15mg of escitalopram stops paranoia, but it does not stop anger. I feel I should increase the dosage to 20, and see how that goes.

Latest posts

Back