Being Ignored Hurts..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why_Me said:
Being ignoed??!!

Happened to me in this board today...........

Does it hurt? You betcha
Does it get better with time? Nope
What can one do? ..... a human can only take so much indifference, a human can only be alone for so long before the benefits of trying to be a good person and "try" to enjoy life, outweigh the alternative.

How were you ignored on this board?

Why_Me said:
I know how you feel.
Being ignored digs so deep into your mind, it is IMO, mentally scaring. It is like you don't matter, your opinion doesn't matter, your voice goes unnoticed.
It hurts so much that it nails the purpose of this board, being lonely. Heck, I post here and some other boards and nobody seems to give a shizz.
I feel sometimes people are playing the nice card, trying to get you to come down but they are not LISTENING.

I don't know what to tell you, what I can offer however is to think of your own value and accomplishments and consider the whole event "their loss". It will carry you through until you forget, will the feeling come back? probably. Hopefully with lesser effect on you.

Thanks for the comment, its a longing pain that still crops up every now and again, but like you said a way to move forwards is just to lesser the feeling, and time has to be beneficial in this. Thats how im thinking of it at the moment, literally he defined himself in those last moments, thanks for the reply, it nice to relate to so many people on this board.

Yup. It hurts like Hell especially when the ONE person that matters the most doesn't pay any attention to you.

Latest posts

Back