BeyondShy is BAAAACK!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to everyone here. I don't know why this thread was made and I don't know who this person is. I have a hard enough time in here without anyone adding to it.

Nicholas said:
i missed you shy... thats all, cant i show it?

I don't know what kind of game you are playing but you don't know me, you don't ever talk to me so why this? Really, no more.

BeyondShy said:
Nicholas said:
i missed you shy... thats all, cant i show it?

I don't know what kind of game you are playing but you don't know me, you don't ever talk to me so why this? Really, no more.

we talked in some threads, and you made me laugh, thats enough for me to like you

It's obvious that this thread serves no purpose other than to antagonize a specific person on this site. I thought that sort of thing wasn't allowed here.

I'd be lying if I said I get along with everyone here, but I don't see any reason why we can't all just be civil to each other here, at the very least, if you don't like someone you can stay out of each other's way. I don't see what is so hard about that.

no such intention at all, just really glad to see him back, thats all

TheSkaFish said:
It's obvious that this thread serves no purpose other than to antagonize a specific person on this site. I thought that sort of thing wasn't allowed here.

I'd be lying if I said I get along with everyone here, but I don't see any reason why we can't all just be civil to each other here, at the very least, if you don't like someone you can stay out of each other's way. I don't see what is so hard about that.

There is no antagonizing nor anything uncivil. If BeyondShy wishes for this thread to be closed, he can simply tell us. But I see no negative intention in this thread. If I did, I would have closed it on my own.

And for someone who didn't want to be told to ignore some folks, I find that odd coming from you. Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but it's the truth.

VanillaCreme said:
There is no antagonizing nor anything uncivil. If BeyondShy wishes for this thread to be closed, he can simply tell us. But I see no negative intention in this thread. If I did, I would have closed it on my own.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=34291&pid=777649#pid777649

VanillaCreme said:
And for someone who didn't want to be told to ignore some folks, I find that odd coming from you. Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but it's the truth.

It was obvious what was happening there, just as it is obvious what is happening here. People going out of their way to be nasty to others, albeit in a subtle fashion. Maybe some people make it easy, but that doesn't make it right. Least of all on a support forum for people, many of whom have suffered from being ostracized and bullied and are here to recover from it.

Welcome back beyondshy. Ignore the ********. Plenty of people are glad to have you back.

Oh and ive been eating those mauna loa macadamia nuts every day for the past 3 weeks now. Thanks for turning me onto that stuff!

TheSkaFish said:
VanillaCreme said:

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=34291&pid=777649#pid777649

VanillaCreme said:

It was obvious what was happening there, just as it is obvious what is happening here. People going out of their way to be nasty to others, albeit in a subtle fashion. Maybe some people make it easy, but that doesn't make it right. Least of all on a support forum for people, many of whom have suffered from being ostracized and bullied and are here to recover from it.

First of all, that thread has nothing to do with this one. Second, that post was handled. Like I said, BeyondShy knows he could message me about anything. I see nothing in this thread being uncivil. So please stop trying to drag things into something because you want it to go your way.

I think it is safe to say Nicholas is a poor stalker if it took him this long to realize you were back Beyondshy
It is possible that he did enjoy your posts and never got the chance to know you better
There are some cool peeps around here ..you might want to give it a chance

If the person is a dink get VC involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back