Bob's rants & randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During my random internet wanderings I saw this review of a home depot by an angry customer that I thought was pretty funny.

KIM" in the draperies section, dark hair, dark skin, orange apron, was rude to me today (May 17, 2014). I had the dimensions of a window, and I had my brand and style of blinds picked out. All KIM needed to do was punch it into the computer, but KIM failed. KIM told me she needed the dimensions of the blind required, not of the window, she failed to enter this into her computer properly. She had no idea how to run the software and has no idea how to provide good customer service. KIM was very rude to me and I left the store because of KIM from the draperies section. I own my own renovations business, and mark my words, Home Depot at Marlborough will loose thousands upon thousands of dollars because I refuse to shop there anymore....all because of KIM from the draperies section.

KIIIMMM!!!!!

Bob Arctor said:
During my random internet wanderings I saw this review of a home depot by an angry customer that I thought was pretty funny.

KIM" in the draperies section, dark hair, dark skin, orange apron, was rude to me today (May 17, 2014). I had the dimensions of a window, and I had my brand and style of blinds picked out. All KIM needed to do was punch it into the computer, but KIM failed. KIM told me she needed the dimensions of the blind required, not of the window, she failed to enter this into her computer properly. She had no idea how to run the software and has no idea how to provide good customer service. KIM was very rude to me and I left the store because of KIM from the draperies section. I own my own renovations business, and mark my words, Home Depot at Marlborough will loose thousands upon thousands of dollars because I refuse to shop there anymore....all because of KIM from the draperies section.

KIIIMMM!!!!!

LMAO.....****

Bob Arctor said:

KIIIMMM!!!!!

*lol* What did he expect? Home Depot is a typical big-box chain store. You're not gonna find too much truly knowledgeable staff in such places. They work for minimum wage or close to it, & get shuffled from one department to another. You don't amass competent, useful staff with such practices.

Bob Arctor said:
I own my own renovations business, and mark my words, Home Depot at Marlborough will loose thousands upon thousands of dollars because I refuse to shop there anymore....all because of KIM from the draperies section.

Well, he certainly sounds like kind of a big deal. I bet his apartment smells of rich mahogany and he has many leather bound books.

MissGuided said:
Bob Arctor said:
I own my own renovations business, and mark my words, Home Depot at Marlborough will loose thousands upon thousands of dollars because I refuse to shop there anymore....all because of KIM from the draperies section.

Well, he certainly sounds like kind of a big deal. I bet his apartment smells of rich mahogany and he has many leather bound books.

Lol

Latest posts

Back