Butterflies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlonely

Reaction score
Anybody ever get butterflies from someone they cared a lot about? Whenever my ex showed affection towards me in anyway Id get this weird feeling in my stomach. Sometimes all it would take is saying "I love you" or a kiss. I called it a weird feeling but it really wasnt weird at all. I got used to the butterflies after awhile and now I miss them very much.

Anybody else had any experiences with this feeling?

Ahh, the butterflies..such a wonderful feeling! I, too, miss those butterflies. They were always there for like the first half of my past relationship. I should've realized that when I didn't feel them anymore that something was amiss...

I hope I get to feel them again someday..

I get those butterflies everytime my partner texts or phones...but they are at there strongest when I know she is coming to see me...as the time gets closer the butterflies get stronger and stronger...and yes I am a bloke lol.

I am going to miss her when she is away for a week but those butterflies will begin to grow on day one and by day seven they will be able to fly me to the airport so I can meet her.

zraskolnikov said:
yeah...I've gotten butterflies- they're the ones that cloud your judgement.

lol thats so true.

yeah its quite common, especially in a new relationship.

Latest posts

Back